Book: 'Slavery, Terrorism and Islam'

Thought this would make for an interesting discussion. The percentage of Muslim population relative to each country, and the shape each country is in right now seems scary.

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond’s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The
Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The
religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to
agitate for their so-called “religious rights.”

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to “the
reasonable” Muslim demands for their “religious rights,” they also get the
other components under the table. Here’s how it works (percentages source
CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they
will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone.
In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their
colorful uniqueness:

United States – Muslim 1.0%
Australia – Muslim 1.5%
Canada – Muslim 1.9%
China – Muslim 1%-2%
Italy – Muslim 1.5%
Norway – Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and
disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street
gangs:

Denmark – Muslim 2%
Germany – Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom – Muslim 2.7%
Spain – Muslim 4%
Thailand – Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their
percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards)
food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase
pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves – along with
threats for failure to comply. (United States).

France – Muslim 8%
Philippines – Muslim 5%
Sweden – Muslim 5%
Switzerland – Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands – Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago – Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to
rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is
not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as
a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris – car-burnings). Any
non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats
(Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana – Muslim 10%
India – Muslim 13.4%
Israel – Muslim 16%
Kenya – Muslim 10%
Russia – Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations,
sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

Ethiopia – Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and
ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia – Muslim 40%
Chad – Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon – Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other
religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a
weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania – Muslim 70%
Malaysia – Muslim 60.4%
Qatar – Muslim 77.5%
Sudan – Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh – Muslim 83%
Egypt – Muslim 90%
Gaza – Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia – Muslim 86.1%
Iran – Muslim 98%
Iraq – Muslim 97%
Jordan – Muslim 92%
Morocco – Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan – Muslim 97%
Palestine – Muslim 99%
Syria – Muslim 90%
Tajikistan – Muslim 90%
Turkey – Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates – Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of “Dar-es-Salaam” – the Islamic House of
Peace – there’s supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan – Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia – Muslim 100%
Somalia – Muslim 100%
Yemen – Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that’s not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then
start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

"Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me
against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against
my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against
the world and all of us against the infidel. – Leon Uris, “The Haj”

It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the
Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity.
Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they
exercise more power than their national average would indicate.

Excerpt from what appears to be the book’s official site:

[i]Dr. Peter Hammond’s new book: SLAVERY, TERRORISM & ISLAM The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat is a fascinating, well illustrated and thoroughly documented response to the relentless anti-Christian propaganda that has been generated by Muslim and Marxist groups and by Hollywood film makers. As Karl Marx declared: �??The first battlefield is the re-writing of History!�??

Slavery, Terrorism & Islam sets the record straight with chapters on �??Muhammad, the Caliphas and Jihad�??, �??The Oppression of Women in Islam�??, �??The Sources of Islam�?? and �??The Scourge of Slavery the Rest of the Story�??. With 110 pictures and 12 maps and charts, this book is richly illustrated. It consists of 12 chapters and 9 very helpful appendix’s including demographic maps of the spread of Islam, a Glossary of Islamic Terms, a comparison of Muslim nations’ military spending vs. their national prosperity, a chart on how Jihad works depending on the percentage of Muslims in the population and guidelines for Muslim evangelism.

“Peter knows first hand the nature of the enemy the West is facing and exposes it brilliantly in his book in Islam. He begins by documenting the close relationship between Islam and slavery and then chapter by chapter reveals the terrible cost of thirteen centuries of Islamic invasion, conquest and brutilization. This is a book that every Christian should read and pass along to friends; and one that every home-schooling family should require as part of their children’s curriculum.” Rev. Brian M. Abshire, Ph.D, International Institute for Christian Culture (click to read the article)

“Dr. Peter Hammond cuts through layers of misinformation and uncovers astonishing historical facts and details long buried by Islamic revisionist. You�??ll find out their real agenda for tomorrow by discovering what they actually did yeasterday �?? plus a field-tested plan of how to win Muslims to Christ.” Rev Bill Bathman

�??�??Slavery, Terrorism and Islam�?? is a well-researched account of historical events that impact directly on present developments. For the sake of this generation, and coming ones, someone had to do what Dr. Peter Hammond has just done; setting the record straight on the different role players in the slave trade.�?? Rev. Fano Sibisi

�??Thank you for the history book. Slavery, Terrorism and Islam is a powerful tool for Christian schools.�?? Eugene Kalunga, Excellence Christian Acadamy, Zambia

�?? The conflict between Islam and the rest of the world may dominate the headlines, define our foreign policy, and give new urgency to the day-to-day mission of our churches, but why that is the case is still not very well understood. It is for that reason that Frontline Fellowship has produced this vital new study of one of the most neglected aspects of Islam. Born out of the difficult experience of missionaries on the front lines of the battle for the soul of Africa. This book is designed to equip ordinary Christians from every walk of life to wisely and Scripturally minister in a world where the conflict between Islam and civilization is all too obvious.�?? Dr. George Grant

�??Slavery, Terrorism & Islam, is must reading to all those who want to find out the roots of the terrible Terrorism that is threatening global security. Slavery, Terrorism & Islam traces the roots of terrorism quite scientifically, and especially the roots of Quaran itself is very interesting. It will help and extensively educate the International community to understand this monster called Terrorism.�?? Rev. Jeffreys Kayanga, Episcopal Church of Sudan

�??Slavery Terrorism and Islam is the most important and well-documented book I have ever read. The book is a precious jewel and eye-opener to me… this book has brought Revival to my Soul.�?? Bishop T.C.G. Maseko, Presbyterian Pentecostal Ministries in Africa.

Slavery, Terrorism and Islam is an eye opening, positive and practical handbook to empower you to respond effectively to the challenge of Islam today. [/i]

http://www.frontline.org.za/books_videos/sti.htm

lol slowpoke.

I’m surprised this thread didn’t get more play. If we are to judge groups by how a lot of the members behave, then the OP has something interesting.

I’m curious why the Muslims who riot and shit don’t stay in their Muslim countries. Why go live with the savage infidels when you can happily live in some wonderful pesthole with people just like you?

Isn’t it materialistic and evil to go and live in another country for something as trivial as a JOB? They should stay in their tent cities and desert paradises. I mean, afterall, in the savage West you can’t give a 13 year old girl 200 lashes! Why would they deny themselves that???

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
I’m surprised this thread didn’t get more play. If we are to judge groups by how a lot of the members behave, then the OP has something interesting.

I’m curious why the Muslims who riot and shit don’t stay in their Muslim countries. Why go live with the savage infidels when you can happily live in some wonderful pesthole with people just like you?

Isn’t it materialistic and evil to go and live in another country for something as trivial as a JOB? They should stay in their tent cities and desert paradises. I mean, afterall, in the savage West you can’t give a 13 year old girl 200 lashes! Why would they deny themselves that???[/quote]

Cuz our virgins are way hotter over here.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Isn’t it materialistic and evil to go and live in another country for something as trivial as a JOB? They should stay in their tent cities and desert paradises. I mean, afterall, in the savage West you can’t give a 13 year old girl 200 lashes! Why would they deny themselves that???

Cuz our virgins are way hotter over here. [/quote]

Are there any?

[quote]lixy wrote:
dk44 wrote:

Are there any?[/quote]

I try to make sure there aren’t any over 18.

The book sounds fascinating. I certainly seems to confirm what I know about the current state of affairs as it concerns our muslim brethren. Is this book seeking to explain the reason for all the violence propagated from the “system”, of just presenting facts as they are known?

I would be interested to hear a take from our muslim brethren in regards to “system” theory. Is it an entire system or is it a just a religion? Are these violent factions heretics or are they just the “military wing” of greater islam?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
lixy wrote:
dk44 wrote:

Are there any?

I try to make sure there aren’t any over 18.[/quote]

That’s the spirit!

On an unrelated topic, thanks to the mods who take the time to edit moronic titles.

What was the original title? I can’t remember for the life of me.

What about Dubai? Foreigners are pretty much accepted into society there I hear. And that’s a Muslim country if my sources are correct.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
What was the original title? I can’t remember for the life of me.[/quote]

“Thoughts on this…”

[quote]lixy wrote:
Makavali wrote:
What was the original title? I can’t remember for the life of me.

“Thoughts on this…”[/quote]

But that’s a brilliant title, it tells you exactly what this thread is about!

/end sarcasm