Book: Bigger Muscles in 42 Days

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has read this book by Dr.Darden…The claims made in the book sound too good to be true…so I was wondering if anyone has tried it?? and if so what were your results…

Thankyou
tito

Hey man,

I got that book as one of the first books i bought when i first got into lifting. Its basically a MEGA calorie diet with a low volume/HIT lifting schedule. I personally think that its a '90’s type bodybuilding book, focusing on the mega cal weightgain shakes and a HIT workout. But i have never tried it so give it a go and let us know how it works. Also check out scrawny to Brawny or Dr. Jeckle and mr. hyde ownign all of these i woudl go with one of those 2 over the Bigger muscle in 42 days book.

[quote]tito wrote:

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has read this book by Dr.Darden…The claims made in the book sound too good to be true…so I was wondering if anyone has tried it?? and if so what were your results…

Thankyou
tito[/quote]

I read it along time ago and the previous poster summed it up. I think this book also had you working one side of your body one day, and the other side the next. Yes, you read that right, it was not a typo. If it was not this book, it was another darden book around the same time. I have seen or have almost every BBing book he has written and they are all HIT based with an emphasis on EATING.