Bonez217 Bench Fail

Bonez is a cool dude

I support Bonez.

[quote]Gmoore17 wrote:
Crazyj… good lord… I should just let Bonez reply but he hasn’t commented in this thread yet and the stupidity of your post offended me as well…

1. I’m sure the first day Bonez picked up a weight he started taking steroids, and has been on them ever since. No natural progress made. /sarc

2. You don’t take steroids and magically get huge. The same rules apply for diet/training, adjusting for better recovery and and you will gain more muscle/strength on steroids obviously.

3. You don’t even have a picture up and you’re calling him on his 5’8 200 pound lean physique.

4. Virtually anyone who knows anything about steroids, including those who have taken them, will tell new/young people to eat/lift more and to stay away from steroids. That is not hypocritical. I should not have to explain this one.

5. Once again, I’ve seen him (and it seems so have many others) give a ton of great advice, not just posting like a “regurgitating piece of shit like half the people on this forum…” if that’s how you feel why are you on this forum at all?[/quote]

WORD

[quote]Gmoore17 wrote:
Crazyj… good lord… I should just let Bonez reply but he hasn’t commented in this thread yet and the stupidity of your post offended me as well…

1. I’m sure the first day Bonez picked up a weight he started taking steroids, and has been on them ever since. No natural progress made. /sarc

2. You don’t take steroids and magically get huge. The same rules apply for diet/training, adjusting for better recovery and and you will gain more muscle/strength on steroids obviously.

3. You don’t even have a picture up and you’re calling him on his 5’8 200 pound lean physique.

4. Virtually anyone who knows anything about steroids, including those who have taken them, will tell new/young people to eat/lift more and to stay away from steroids. That is not hypocritical. I should not have to explain this one.

5. Once again, I’ve seen him (and it seems so have many others) give a ton of great advice, not just posting like a “regurgitating piece of shit like half the people on this forum…” if that’s how you feel why are you on this forum at all?[/quote]

WORD

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
I’m a classic beta. I catch some girls’ eyes, usually the ones I don’t want. So I’ve decided to make fatty fucking a lifestyle.[/quote]

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
I’m a classic beta. I catch some girls’ eyes, usually the ones I don’t want. So I’ve decided to make fatty fucking a lifestyle.[/quote]

[/quote]
Weak, bro.

Is that really 205 in the video? It looks like 2 25s 4 10s and 2 5s to me and whatever that little bar weighs. Probably just 125-135.

LOL, the original Bones is still my favorite

(With all due respect to “Bonez”)

^ WTF. I have never understood the fascination with Star Trek. Seems so very lame.