Bone's MT I Log

Ok mixed down 5mg MT-I with 2ml bacteriostatic water,(giving us .25mg per hash mark/.1ml), pulled .2ml of MT-1 and injected abdomen. Smooth as silk. Stayed outward of the belly button, approx 6" lateral from it. Tiny drop of blood, swab and bandaid.

Quick onset of significant/moderate facial flushing. Passed after about 10-15 minutes post injec. No other noticeable sides.

Nice, I’m off and running now. Oh and I have intended from the start to use a lower dose than most guys have been going with. I’m going with .2ml hits which is .5mg a pop for 10 days, assess that, then ramp up to either .75 or 1mg/day for another 4 days then revalulate, and start maintenance phase or keep going if the tan is rolling along but not enough yet. I’m purposely going a slower, and lower doseage route, so we have something to compare against the current 1mg or more right out of the gate route.

I’ll blast around 10-15 min/side here and there during the first week or two. I’ll make note of when and how much time of course.

Later guys,

ToneBone

Hey Tone, glad to see you started a log. I’ll post some pics too when I start getting some sun.

One thing though, I know you’re using MT-I, so I was wondering what the lower dosage was? Most logs and things I’ve read about MT-I and MT-II is that MT-II is MUCH more potent than MT-I, and doses up to 2-3mg per day of MT-I can be used after a short ramp up where as with MT-II most people can get away with 1mg or less a day, or even EOD.

[quote]football061 wrote:
Hey Tone, glad to see you started a log. I’ll post some pics too when I start getting some sun.

One thing though, I know you’re using MT-I, so I was wondering what the lower dosage was? Most logs and things I’ve read about MT-I and MT-II is that MT-II is MUCH more potent than MT-I, and doses up to 2-3mg per day of MT-I can be used after a short ramp up where as with MT-II most people can get away with 1mg or less a day, or even EOD.

[/quote]
Well, I’ve seen high and low doses run, from a gamut of logs I looked over, so besides being cheap, I’m just gonna see what happens.

Also, only had enough to get this one 5mg vial at onset. Thus prolonging it a bit.
But I’ll run probaby 1mg/day, after about 5 days of .5/day.

If I need more than 1mg/day, I’ll up it. I’ve heard from some respected guys that 1mg/day is plenty of either/or.
At any rate, you may be quite right, and if so, I’ll up it.

Just for accuracy of account.

The flushing began both times so far, at about 5-15 minutes post injec. Yesterday I felt it hit quicker,(w/in 5 minutes), and last longer,(15-20 minutes duration). Today it hit later(15 minutes post/inj.), and diminished rapidly(w/in 5 minutes).

Going to start going out in the sun frequently instead of less often, since the dose is so low and it might help speed things along.

Ciao guys,
Oh and Football, digging the new avatar. I heard one of the first tracks off that a while back and it was heavy, loved it.

ToneBone

HEy bud, I’m with you on the sunning. I’m going today after work, (about 2 more hours) to get my first booth session in. Not to sound gross or anything, but my balls are darker, like alot darker, and my face I believe is changing color to.

As for the flushing, I don’t really get any side effects except for that tightness in my chest. I did a 1mg shot this morning to put me at 10.1mg in preparation for my Booth Session today, and actually got no side effects. I’ve even gone as far as shaving my legs so that my thick leg hair won’t get in the way of the UV rays of the booth and help speed the tan along on my lower body.

As for Disturbed, hell ya man I love them. Sickest band ever, along with Tool. Definitely top 3 favorite bands. You probably heard their special released single ‘Inside The Fire’ which is totally badass. Can’t wait for their new album to come out June 3rd.

HEy bud, I’m with you on the sunning. I’m going today after work, (about 2 more hours) to get my first booth session in. Not to sound gross or anything, but my balls are darker, like alot darker, and my face I believe is changing color to.

As for the flushing, I don’t really get any side effects except for that tightness in my chest. I did a 1mg shot this morning to put me at 10.1mg in preparation for my Booth Session today, and actually got no side effects. I’ve even gone as far as shaving my legs so that my thick leg hair won’t get in the way of the UV rays of the booth and help speed the tan along on my lower body.

As for Disturbed, hell ya man I love them. Sickest band ever, along with Tool. Definitely top 3 favorite bands. You probably heard their special released single ‘Inside The Fire’ which is totally badass. Can’t wait for their new album to come out June 3rd.

[/quote]

Excellent on all points!

Yeah, I’ll be getting another 20mgs, so that should take care of me I’m thinking for the start up phase. I’m going for the massive shave down also. Clippers then razor.

I’ll have to get that album, maybe I’ll have some time to practic while schools out now…

I’m guessing you’re not as white as I am, so you should be good with close to 30mgs of MT-1. If you look at my profile pics you can see how Irish I truly am. Pale skin and light hair, lol.

As for the shave down, holy shit man, I shaved my legs and almost blinded myself with the bright whiteness of the skin underneath. I realize now the 5 pounds of somewhat brownish hair on my legs gave them a tanner look, haha. The best though is when you have THICK chops for sideburns and get a burn on your face then decide to shave off the burns. It’s like white landing strips on the side of your face.

I’m guessing you’re not as white as I am, so you should be good with close to 30mgs of MT-1. If you look at my profile pics you can see how Irish I truly am. Pale skin and light hair, lol.

As for the shave down, holy shit man, I shaved my legs and almost blinded myself with the bright whiteness of the skin underneath. I realize now the 5 pounds of somewhat brownish hair on my legs gave them a tanner look, haha. The best though is when you have THICK chops for sideburns and get a burn on your face then decide to shave off the burns. It’s like white landing strips on the side of your face.[/quote]

Yeah got you beat by a tad on the tan.

The shave down definitely opens one’s eyes to what’s really going on dont’ it? Ha, haaa, no doubt.

Good luck with yours man, I imagine you’ll be getting some nice color very soon now.

Ok, did my 5 mins in the 8 min max big boy booth at Hollywood Tans. HOLY SHIT it was INSTA freckles all over my chest and shoulders, my Melanin levels must have been pretty high because they darkened ALOT, but they seem to have died down a bit. Will log back in in about 2 hours and report any color changes.

Oh, and I did a .30mg injection about 30mins before I left for the tanning salon.

Ok, did my 5 mins in the 8 min max big boy booth at Hollywood Tans. HOLY SHIT it was INSTA freckles all over my chest and shoulders, my Melanin levels must have been pretty high because they darkened ALOT, but they seem to have died down a bit. Will log back in in about 2 hours and report any color changes.

Oh, and I did a .30mg injection about 30mins before I left for the tanning salon.[/quote]

Wow, well you’ve been going at it here for over a week easy right? Sounds about right man.

Here’s something I noticed that is a bit unusual, or maybe not. I too went out in the back for 20 minutes UV each side, front and back. Well, a little while ago I was looking at the injection sites and they both have a tiny red dot in the middle of a circle which the outer 1/3 of the circle is a band of red. Wtf?

The one from yesterday has a thicker red band than todays post shot characteristic. Is this common, have you guys seen anything like that?

Other than that, no worries. I was so white that the twenty minutes of noon time power sunlight was enough to give me a bit of redness in a few areas.

Let me know if any of you have had the circle with an outer band of red surrounding the normal color of skin within the inside diameter of the circle. It’s the size of a quarter.

Later

Ok, after talking to a friend about it, it looks like the small circles I noticed could very well be an infection, namely cellulitis. It’s fairly common and the doc wouldn’t freak out or be suspicious if I have to go in. In fact I’ve been told you can get it by hiking in the woods or bug bites even. Anything that can puncture your skin etc, can give you a case of the stuff.

I’ll wait another day or two, see if it goes away, or if it gets any red streaks, which case I’ll hit up the doc asap.

Really don’t know what to say besides that. Not sure if I should use it if the circles subside on their own in short order or not??

Let’s see what happens here next. At least the second vial I ordered is a different source. Oh well eh guys?

ToneBone

They are very slight though, and boy did my skin get a bit of red from that noon sun today, lol!!

So, gonna watch the two spots carefully, and I will make a decision by tomorrow. If it is cellulitis, it should/would spread rapidly, as in tomorrow it would be bigger etc.

Thing is, there’s absolutely no fever or any other infection effects that I can see, so it may just be simple skin irritation or whatnot.

Chime in M users.
JS, any thing similar looking happen post injection and then fade for you like this?

ToneBone

Wow Tone, sorry to hear about the redness, I have not experienced that. The only redness I get is post injection and that goes away about 15 minutes later. How well are your sanitary practices? I know I wash EVERYTHING but the needle down with alcohol. I have like OCD with that kind of stuff.

Good news though from me. I am 10.4mg into my MT-II cycle and with that booth session today, no lie, my upper body is at least 1 shade darker.

I have VERY noticeable color already, and even from the color change my abs seem extremely more visible. This is AWESOME!! I have never had the type of color I’ve gotten from this one tanning session in an entire Summer’s worth of sun.

This stuff really is working. I’ll take tomorrow night off from the bed with a .5mg dose, then hit it again Friday with a 1mg dose in the morning and another .25mg dose 30mins prior to tanning. I’ll be out in the sun Saturday either at the shore or opening up my pool so I should have a really good color come next week.

Wow Tone, sorry to hear about the redness, I have not experienced that. The only redness I get is post injection and that goes away about 15 minutes later. How well are your sanitary practices? I know I wash EVERYTHING but the needle down with alcohol. I have like OCD with that kind of stuff.

Good news though from me. I am 10.4mg into my MT-II cycle and with that booth session today, no lie, my upper body is at least 1 shade darker.

I have VERY noticeable color already, and even from the color change my abs seem extremely more visible. This is AWESOME!! I have never had the type of color I’ve gotten from this one tanning session in an entire Summer’s worth of sun.

This stuff really is working. I’ll take tomorrow night off from the bed with a .5mg dose, then hit it again Friday with a 1mg dose in the morning and another .25mg dose 30mins prior to tanning. I’ll be out in the sun Saturday either at the shore or opening up my pool so I should have a really good color come next week.[/quote]

Hey bud,

My sanitary is off the charts also, lol. It’s pretty faint, and if it isn’t worse tomorrow by midday, I’ll go for it again. Sounds like your getting good color now, even great color. Awesome shit. I think you’re absolutely right about the M2 being stronger also. I googled around till my eyes hurt and found much of that in logs etc. At any rate I’m basicly a type II or III though, so this may kick some ass for me anyway, and I already ordered some M1 from the place you used, so after that, if I still don’t look dark enough I’ll get some M2.

I’ll check you out tomorrow bro, just got the kid to bed so time for the latest ultimate fighter episode to run off the dvr mang.

Ciao,

ToneBone

Hey Tone. I had missed this log until just now. Good stuff man. I’m glad you and football are going to be guinea pigs so that I’ll have a working account of what to do and what not to do when I start my own MT-II cycle just behind yours. Mine is in the mail as we speak and I’m anxiously awaiting the arrival of the postman.

Couple of questions:

What gauge needle are you guys using to inject?
Different needle to draw and inject?
Would using a 23 to inject be ridiculous? I happen to have a TON of them and if I can get away with using them over ordering 27s I wouldn’t mind.

You’ve seem my pics and know that I NEED a tan at this point, so this should be great. Also, I got a great deal on 50mgs, so I’ll certainly have enough to keep me tan for a loooong time. If you don’t mind, after I start my own cycle, I may jump on this thread with a few experiences of my own.

Hope that doesn’t turn out to be cellulitis, Tone. Take care, man. Good thread.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Hey Tone. I had missed this log until just now. Good stuff man. I’m glad you and football are going to be guinea pigs so that I’ll have a working account of what to do and what not to do when I start my own MT-II cycle just behind yours. Mine is in the mail as we speak and I’m anxiously awaiting the arrival of the postman.

Couple of questions:

What gauge needle are you guys using to inject?
Different needle to draw and inject?
Would using a 23 to inject be ridiculous? I happen to have a TON of them and if I can get away with using them over ordering 27s I wouldn’t mind.

You’ve seem my pics and know that I NEED a tan at this point, so this should be great. Also, I got a great deal on 50mgs, so I’ll certainly have enough to keep me tan for a loooong time. If you don’t mind, after I start my own cycle, I may jump on this thread with a few experiences of my own.

Hope that doesn’t turn out to be cellulitis, Tone. Take care, man. Good thread.[/quote]

Hey Cortes, glad to see you jumping in here.
I have a box of 28g Insulin Syringes and a box of 29g Insulin Syringes. I just draw out with either of the two and then inject. I don’t know much about needles, but isn’t a 23g almost crazy to inject with? Anyways, hope that answers that question, lol.

As for needing color, don’t worry man, I’m the same skin type as you and after 10.4mgs and a good booth session I’ve got good color already, even though I am a little pink which is to be expected.

What’s cooking guys?

Not us, we’re on Melanotan!! MWAHAHAHAAA!

Ok,

So this morning the two spots/circles look faded already and can barely see them now, so I’m continuing on with the M-1. In fact going to up to 1mg/day as of today.

If it was cellulitis, it most certainly would NOT have faded and would in fact be rapidly getting worse. So that’s good news. Good to have a scare though to keep the newbs out there aware that it’s never a given that any injec action is without inherant risk, and needs to be dealt with appropriately asap when suspicions arise.

Back to the action, I got a little red yesterday but it is turning brown quite nicely, which is pretty much what my skin does anyway. I would guess that I’m probably more of a type 2 or 3 skin type for a white boy. Like I said, I used to be out in the sun a lot, and would burn at first after a long winter, but then would tan fairly well, with occasional burning when out all day and not keeping up with sunscreen.

Obviously only being in for a whopping 1mg is nothing, lol, but I think when you’re not a type 1, the tans come much quicker, regardless if it’s M1, or M2. So that’s in my favor.

Off to shower and do #3 shot at 1mg. I have 4 days left of 1mg/day, which puts me at Monday for the end of the vial, and by then I should have the new batch of M1 also. If it’s a day later,(doubtful), that shouldn’t make a difference in progress, so I’m all over increasing the dose. Especially after football pointed out the difference in strength, and after further research, I found more accounts of just that.

Thanks guys, and this should be a great M log with me on M1, Football doing his thing(M2 switching to M1), and good old Cortes coming in with his run!

Peace out,

ToneBone

Update:

Todays facial flush was more like the first day.
Twice the previous doseages, at 1mg/day now, the onset was within 5 minutes, and it lasted a good half hour today.
For being twice the doseage it was up from yesterday, but not as bad as the first day. Which suggests that the sides are lessening, even with the increased dose, as my body adjusts to the peptides presence.

Also, I award myself the douschebag of the year award at this time. I have been putting a circular band aid on the injec spot, thus creating myself the “cellulitis”, lol.

Yep, but it did bring up the importance of safely using this peptide right? Ha, haaa…

No? Ok, I’m just a douschebag.

Later gang!

[quote]InTheZone wrote:

Update:

Todays facial flush was more like the first day.
Twice the previous doseages, at 1mg/day now, the onset was within 5 minutes, and it lasted a good half hour today.
For being twice the doseage it was up from yesterday, but not as bad as the first day. Which suggests that the sides are lessening, even with the increased dose, as my body adjusts to the peptides presence.

Also, I award myself the douschebag of the year award at this time. I have been putting a circular band aid on the injec spot, thus creating myself the “cellulitis”, lol.

Yep, but it did bring up the importance of safely using this peptide right? Ha, haaa…

No? Ok, I’m just a douschebag.

Later gang![/quote]

ROFLMAO!! That’s hilarious bro! Although I’m happy it was just a form of “douche baggery”, haha, but don’t worry, I don’t think you’re a douche, lol.

I just got my 20mg of MT-I today so I’ll finish out my second 10mg vial of MT-II and switch over to MT-I as maintenance. Now I’m wondering though if it would be a good idea to bridge over. Say, .25mg MT-II and 2mg MT-I a day until I reach 10mg of MT-I then drop the MT-II. Hmmm, what do you guys think?

Oh, and I’ll be getting another tanning session in tomorrow morning. Finished my last day up at my firm I’ve been working at for 2 years now. Taking a 4 day weekend and starting at my new firm on Tuesday. I figured I’ll get 2 good sessions in before my date tomorrow night, going to a nice restaurant in the city so I might as well have some nice color too, lol.

I’ll update on more color change later tomorrow.