Boner When I Hold My Girlfriend's Hand

Suprised nobody’s asked tge most important question… Which is…when she sees you get boners just for handholding what does she do about it?

1 Like

“Punches him in the dick.” is the only the only answer I will accept

4 Likes

hey, did you hear the one about the nun that used to chase the priest around the Church and grab him by the organ…

2 Likes

So to contribute to boner science, I, too, went for a walk with my fiance and held her hand.

It works!

All these men suffering from ED and all they have to do it hold their wife’s hand… Typical Big Pharm.

5 Likes

Maybe it’s the increased test. Ever heard of a 17 year old guy with ED?

Ah fuck not this thread again…

2 Likes

Seeing as this has come back from the dead, I thought I’d help some of you chaps out with your boner situation.

Women are far more receptive to words and fantasy than men, who are more physical and visual.

A good way to send your woman crazy and get her a little freaky when things need a bit of spicing up is to drop the phrase “jiminy jillikers”. Preferably during some foreplay activity to set the tone for what’s to follow.

For example, she might reach down to give the old fella a little bit of a fiddle. At which point you respond with “jiminy jillikers” and it’s up from there.

9 Likes

Huh?

1 Like

Is that like abracadabra for your Johnson?

3 Likes

Increased testosterone, as compared to older men.

What I posted was a joke…

Ah. I had skimmed the post and thought you were being serious.

Lol, nah.

I held my girlfriend’s hand and she got a boner. WTF.

3 Likes

You must have done something right.

4 Likes

Is it normal that I get a raging boner when I see houses aflame?

3 Likes

Only if it’s because you want to get all up in that big burning house booty.

If it’s in anticipation of a big red truckload of dudes and hoses, well…

5 Likes