T Nation

Boner When I Hold My Girlfriend's Hand

As a side note, this little snippet of information is a good way to pave the path to PIIHP.

Just saying…

I see this SAMA being mentioned over and over and I just can’t help but wonder what the hell that is

“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way—in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.”

-Charles Dickens the God Father of SAMA

If she gets a boner when you hold her hand, are you sure she’s your girlfriend?

Actually by the title it could be anyone’s boner. I opened the thread hoping to read about some creepy story of a stranger wanking over them walking hand in hand down the street.

What a disappointment.

It takes a sense of humor to know when something ISN’T funny…

SAMA was a forum on TNation that closed down after Hallowed (a reasonably attractive female who used to post here) fucked HipScar, (a tall guy with muscles who used to post here) and shared the news in the forum, via pictures of exchanged clothing items, I believe. HipScar was married, and I think still is but his wife saw the thread. Something along those lines. Also, I’ve seen HipScar at the gym I go to. He lives in my hood now.

But yea. SAMA got broke. SAMA was also more or less before my own time. I was familiar with it, and the frequent posters, but it was before I became a prominent member/frequent poster on here.

The timing of these threads never ceases to amaze me. Y’all make the post-travel head fog much more manageable.

And what would SAMA stand for?

Also, when people mention it do they refer to that story or did the forum have anything special in itself? What was is about

Sex
And the
Male
Animal

There were a zillion threads in that forum that were excellent.

Hallowed did have some nice delts. Not jeopardize a marriage nice (in my book), but pretty nice.

That’s deep man.

Y’know…that’s a really good point.

So are we all telling boner stories in here?

When i was 13, whilst on a plane i got a boner before landing that just wouldn’t go away. I had to grab a pillow from my bag and walk with it covering it until i left the airport. Most embarrassing moment of my life

Shit, at like 12/13 I had a raging hardon right before a fucking basketball game. My mom thought I was wearing my baseball cup and that’s why I was adjusting myself so much…

Hell, I beat off the first week as a highschool freshman…in class. My desk was positioned perfectly so that I was in a corner, no one on one side of me, gorgeous cheerleader facing the teacher, a perfect view of her legs, and one giant hole inside my pockets I still wonder why I wore those pants.

Well I couldn’t restrain myself and had some fun pocket-pool in class until cleanup time. Nothing worse than being a freshman in a senior-level class with goo running down your legs and hands.

I still pride myself today on how stealthy I was. 20/20 I’m sure a few people were like WTF is going on with him?

The only comparable story I have is beating off while in after school detention at a Christian Academy I went to for a couple of years. I had the decency to go to the bathroom, though.

Did someone mention SAMA…

sigh.

Those were the good ol days.

anyway, a looooong time ago, me and my wife were watching an episode of That 70s show, and one of the leads went to take a piss, got some inspiriation and was wanking it when his girlfriend walked in and surprised him. My wife turned to me and asked if i had ever done that.

I said no, of course not.

However, I had just got done doing that very same thing!!!

hilar~

oh - Hi Polo!

Always good to see the ‘old guys’ pop into random threads. And even better when they have Iron Dwarf avatars! Wish I had gotten one of those.

G-d designed it this way to prevent murder.

Either direction.