T Nation

Boner When I Hold My Girlfriend's Hand

This happens to me too much. I believe it’s normal and once read that it’s scientifically proven. But I am curious if a good number of guys has experienced it too?

I have never held your girlfriend’s hand.

What are you holding your girlfriend’s hand with?

Should post this on pharma and make everyone jealous.

Good one😂

How old are you?

I’m 18

Ahhh yes, Dr Von Sqeezeemboobies landmark research. Almost as ground breaking as Dr Slapper’s “if your hand is longer than your face…” thesis.

But yes, this is completely normal. It is indicating to the female that you enjoy a bit of prostate stimulation with large objects and you are inviting her to go ahead. Think of it like a female donkey presenting herself to the stud male.

Same thing happens with Baboons who we have common DNA with.

I’m always relieved whenever my unexpected erections fall within the normal range of what we know about boner science.

The bit where he confused an episode of Benny Hill for science should answer this for you.

Pic of her hands or it didn’t happen.

I just want to clarify that this is not photoshopped

That makes sense, Its normal. When I was your age I got a boner when the wind blew. I don’t get that now but I still get one when I kiss my wife after 30 years. Enjoy it while it last.

You’re 18, you’re supposed to be horny as hell. Good news, you don’t need to get your test levels checked.

You’re not funny.

First, I said that I “read”. Second, I don’t even know what’s Benny Hill. Trying hard to be funny I believe

You mean that you don’t find me funny.

I might not be funny or you may not have a sense of humour. How would you be able to tell the difference?

First, I said that I “read”. Second, I don’t even know what’s Benny Hill. Trying hard to be funny I believe

The part where you think I might be trying to be funny but you try make logical sense of what you believe may be joke is making me think the problem is on your end.

Wait… so if I hold a baboon’s hand, I’m going to get a boner? :slight_smile:

I think he’s saying that both you and the baboon get boners

I would say that Benny Hil is way before his time.