Bone Size and Various Substances

@OP I’m 180lb at 10% BF meaning I have 162lb lean body mass at 27. If you are 205lb at 20% BF that means you have a lean body mass of 164lb which at 19 most people will agree that is pretty genetically lucky.

When you first start working out you will get sore wrists and joints etc as they get use to it, just use the supplements you got and some wrist straps and keep lifting like the guys have said it will all get better.

Get a couple of years out of your young growth hormone levels etc before you contemplate drugs mate.

Have you seen any results from Flurbiprofen? If that doesn’t work, then HGH is probably the only way to increase bone size.

@Sam my weight changed a little:now I’m at 220’ish,but my BF increased,though not drastically…I’m not obese but that shredded six pack is miles away…Maybe I’m lucky,and the situation is not that bad,I was never the smallest guy in school/neighbourhood/gym,but when I look at the likes of Brian Shaw or Bill Kazmaier,I just envy them for their genetics…but maybe I shouldn’t compare myself(yet) with people who have years and years of heavy lifting,physical maturity and medication behind them.It’s possible that I’m a late bloomer,at 17 I was 180 cm(5’11) and now I turned 19 two months ago and I weigh in at 220 and 184(6’).I don’t yet have a full beard,I don’t know what this means but probably I’m just a late bloomer,there are other signs of that but I prefer to not relate those…In conclusion,there may be a little growth left in me…

@Stones unfortunately in my country Flurbiprofen can be found only in Strepsils Intensive,and to get the needed quantity I would need one and a half box of that daily…too damn expensive.I hope HGH will help me with that one.

But as an interesting thing,one of my friends has huge hands/wrists/forearms.He’s very good at armwrestling,but he never trained seriously for anything,genetics.Out of curiosity,I measured wrists,they are at 19 cm(7.5),but they are huge,out of all the kids/young people I know,his were the thickest(I rarely see young lads with thick hands and wrists,but older people more often,maybe this comes with age?),and mine are at 7 inch,half an inch difference is nothing on paper,but they are visibly larger and stupid strong.For those interested,I started taking GH,following BBB’s protocol,cheers for him for helping us,great piece of info on that thread,I hope I will achieve the desired results.I’m also taking Calcium,Magnesium and D3.

You could try peptides. You’re too short for professional WSM but you’re the perfect height for SHW powerlifting

IMHO. I’d do at least a years steady training(from this point on) and supplement properly eat right and get a shot load of rest. Record your lifts and write down days things hurt. And see where your at in a year of proper all round training/nutrition then see where you stand on any chemical. Just my 2 cents

[quote]anime wrote:
You could try peptides. You’re too short for professional WSM but you’re the perfect height for SHW powerlifting[/quote]
What kind of peptides more precisely?And why are you recommending them,they could help me with my goals(thicker bones/somewhat larger frame)?You could PM me with this…
When I think of Gary Taylor,Jouko Ahola and Svend Karlsen…they were at my height,but have won the WSM anyway,but whey I look at Shaw or Bjornsson I realise that even the likes of Ahola and Karlsen would hardly stand a chance in today’s field of athletes…and when I think about the future competitors like Adam Scherr and Robert Oberst…who are “rookies”,that freaks me out also…Maybe 15 years ago I would stood a chance,but now with this field of competitors where Big Z and the Kaz look like ordinary lads,no way…

[quote]Animal83 wrote:
IMHO. I’d do at least a years steady training(from this point on) and supplement properly eat right and get a shot load of rest. Record your lifts and write down days things hurt. And see where your at in a year of proper all round training/nutrition then see where you stand on any chemical. Just my 2 cents[/quote]
Everybody’s 2 cents are welcome mate if they are written with helping reasons.I will do just that.I’m afraid that I won’t be that far away in a year,but hey,who knows…