Bonds I Like

The original!

This one needed more respect. True to form Bond.

This one was actually almost too prefect as everyone said he should play Bond, but i really didn’t like him much. Too snooty.

I grew up with this one. Though his movies were not the best ones, there are some great memories watching those.

I really like this one. Seems like the real Bond, from what little of the actual Ian Fleming books I’ve read.

No.

zero coupon bonds

Ah, so we’re going that route?

Learned this one from “Die Hard”

[quote]Nards wrote:
This one was actually almost too prefect as everyone said he should play Bond, but i really didn’t like him much. Too snooty.[/quote]

that and he was utterly invincible, you could change the title out to superman and wouldn’t notice much of a difference besides the cape.

Gawddammit! I was going to start one this morning with the same title but had work to do right away ;(

Sean Connery #!

Sean Connery… definitely the most overrated.

Roger Moore for the win, bitches.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I really like this one. Seems like the real Bond, from what little of the actual Ian Fleming books I’ve read.[/quote]

Agreed. The guy playing him now is the most realistic even if Connery did have the best voice.

[quote]SSC wrote:

Roger Moore for the win, bitches.[/quote]

Please. Connery did most of his own stunts. Easily a better actor.

I hope you aren’t being cereal.

i’m still waiting for the “Brands I Ate” parody thread.

Sean is the man!

Some random info for those interested…

After three years naval service Sean Connery worked as a bricklayer, lifeguard, and coffin polisher!

Sean spent much of his free time bodybuilding, a pastime that eventually started his acting career. His hobby of bodybuilding culminated in a bid for the 1950 Mr. Universe title where he placed third!

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

Please. Connery did most of his own stunts. Easily a better actor.

I hope you aren’t being cereal.[/quote]

I’m being like a hundred, zillion percent cereal.

Tobey McGuire did a lot of his own stunts. . . 'nuff said. :slight_smile:

[quote]SSC wrote:

QFT.

And I believe it was either Flemming or Broccoli who agreed Moore was the best