Bond Bashes Kardashians

Daniel Craig mocks Kardashians in F-word-laced tirade

JAMES Bond star Daniel Craig has branded the Kardashian family “f—ing idiots” for making a living out of flaunting their private lives.

“It’s not about being afraid to be public with your emotions or about who you are and what you stand for. But if you sell it off it’s gone,” he told the British version of GQ magazine in an interview released Tuesday, according to Gossip Cop.

“You can’t buy it back - you can’t buy your privacy back. ‘Ooh I want to be alone.’ F— you. We’ve been in your living room. We were at your birth. You filmed it for us and showed us the placenta and now you want some privacy?” he said in comments for a cover story of the glossy’s January issue.

“Look at the Kardashians, they’re worth millions. I don’t think they were that badly off to begin with but now look at them. You see that and you think ‘what, you mean all I have to do is behave like a f—ing idiot on television and then you’ll pay me millions,’” the English actor continued.

“I’m not judging it - well, I am obviously,” he conceded.

The notoriously private 43-year-old managed to keep his romance with British beauty Rachel Weisz, 41, a secret and even kept the press away from their surprise nuptials in June.

“We got away with it. We did it privately and I’ve got a lot of people to thank for that. But that was the point, we did it for private reasons,” he said.

Craig is currently filming the latest Bond installment Skyfall, that also stars Javier Bardem. The spy thriller will be released in October 2012.

Craig also stars in the highly anticipated US remake of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, which hits theatres on December 21.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/daniel-craig-mocks-kardashians-in-f-word-laced-tirade/story-e6frf96x-1226210177224

Word

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Daniel Craig mocks Kardashians in F-word-laced tirade

JAMES Bond star Daniel Craig has branded the Kardashian family “f—ing idiots” for making a living out of flaunting their private lives.

“It’s not about being afraid to be public with your emotions or about who you are and what you stand for. But if you sell it off it’s gone,” he told the British version of GQ magazine in an interview released Tuesday, according to Gossip Cop.

“You can’t buy it back - you can’t buy your privacy back. ‘Ooh I want to be alone.’ F— you. We’ve been in your living room. We were at your birth. You filmed it for us and showed us the placenta and now you want some privacy?” he said in comments for a cover story of the glossy’s January issue.

“Look at the Kardashians, they’re worth millions. I don’t think they were that badly off to begin with but now look at them. You see that and you think ‘what, you mean all I have to do is behave like a f—ing idiot on television and then you’ll pay me millions,’” the English actor continued.

“I’m not judging it - well, I am obviously,” he conceded.

The notoriously private 43-year-old managed to keep his romance with British beauty Rachel Weisz, 41, a secret and even kept the press away from their surprise nuptials in June.

“We got away with it. We did it privately and I’ve got a lot of people to thank for that. But that was the point, we did it for private reasons,” he said.

Craig is currently filming the latest Bond installment Skyfall, that also stars Javier Bardem. The spy thriller will be released in October 2012.

Craig also stars in the highly anticipated US remake of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, which hits theatres on December 21.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/daniel-craig-mocks-kardashians-in-f-word-laced-tirade/story-e6frf96x-1226210177224[/quote]

New favorite actor, I want to have his babies.

Right on, another of the few celebs I can have respect for.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Right on, another of the few celebs I can have respect for.[/quote]

Need your help, RSGZ, get on facebook!

Duh but as long as the rest of the people watch the bread and circus that is reality television his remarks mean nothing

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Duh but as long as the rest of the people watch the bread and circus that is reality television his remarks mean nothing[/quote]

Agreed but at least he has the balls to say it.

Now he is my favorite Bond, besides Connery.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
Duh but as long as the rest of the people watch the bread and circus that is reality television his remarks mean nothing[/quote]

Now he is my favorite Bond, besides Connery.[/quote]

There is only one Bond and his name is Connery.

Sean Connery.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

Sean Connery. [/quote]

And who is that in your Avi?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

Sean Connery. [/quote]

And who is that in your Avi?[/quote]

ummmmmmm…

Just some dude with a cigar?

<------- runs…

He can make that remarks and will stand behind it because he is James Fuckin Bond

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

Sean Connery. [/quote]

And who is that in your Avi?[/quote]

ummmmmmm…

Just some dude with a cigar?

<------- runs…[/quote]

Haha, owned.

And he is married to, sleeping with Rachel Weisz. Give credit where credit is due.

If only he would bring his legs into proportion with his traps.

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:
And he is married to, sleeping with Rachel Weisz. Give credit where credit is due.

If only he would bring his legs into proportion with his traps.[/quote]

Dude is working what he needs to AG, while I agree to a point.

Just because…

Damn

I thought barry bonds and kim k had a sex tape that leaked out.

lucky son of a bitch, married rachel weisz

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Damn

[/quote]
I wouldn’t be surprised if she did lol. I fucking hate the kardashians.

[quote]johnman18 wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Damn

[/quote]
I wouldn’t be surprised if she did lol. I fucking hate the kardashians. [/quote]

I don’t know anything about them except kim has an overrated ass.

Probably doesn’t even do anal

Get in line!