T Nation

Bomber Blows Off Own Legs

This is so funny

“The man blew both his legs off when he tried to escape police by throwing a grenade at pursuing officers, but it bounced off a tree and he was caught by the full force of the blast.”

A terrorist with no legs is an ex-terrorist.

At least next time he’ll get the closest parking space to blow up whatever…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I did lol mightily when i read about this - it sounds like a freakin comedy sketch, but im slightly concerned about two friends holidaying there at the moment

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
I did lol mightily when i read about this - it sounds like a freakin comedy sketch, but im slightly concerned about two friends holidaying there at the moment[/quote]

As long as they aren’t Iranian they should be fine.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
“Two other Iranians fled on foot and one was arrested later at Bangkok’s international Suvarnabhumi airport as he tried to leave the country.”

Uh-oh. The Thai justice system does not fuck around. The feller (two fellers actually) who was caught will be enjoying some interesting days ahead.[/quote]

Can he bend over with no legs?

[quote]limburg wrote:
This is so funny

“The man blew both his legs off when he tried to escape police by throwing a grenade at pursuing officers, but it bounced off a tree and he was caught by the full force of the blast.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/9081875/Israel-blames-Iran-for-Bangkok-blasts.html[/quote]

Hope he blew his dick off too.

Gotta love instant karma.