Bolo Yeung

That actor’s name is Donald Gibb. And you wanna know how I know? Or remember? I just watched it Saturday evening and yesterday morning. Best way to wake up on a Sunday, wouldn’t you say?

The best way to wake up is to turn to TBS and see that rocky is on and they are playing 1-4 all in a row. But I cant beleive that some of these people are calling the Bolo guy fat. Hes a little smooth but fat? Give me a break. Lets put some of the peoples pics up next to his and see how they compare. i bet that there is no comparison. Cynics always have something bad to say about everybody.

LoL, your response to Jochen was the funniest I’ve ever seen on this forum.LoL. In real life you shouldn’t see a 7ft tall China-man who can’t woop up Wu Tang Clan Style, lol! Jeepers, you are taking away my ideal view of the Asian mystique.Alls I’m sayin is why can’t the Asian world be stereotyped into the movie Ninja Scroll???And, why can’t we think of expert Kim Chee arist when we see a Korean?LoL.Or even anyone that looks like Pat Morita must definitely be able to Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon up a room by default.LoL,I am still cracking up at your post.

Basicly what I think your all trying to say is that Bolo rules!!

Bloodsport was a quality movie I esp. like the music in the film, anybody know if they did a soundtrack compilation??

I have to say I agree with Jochen, of course their are exceptions to all rules but I think he is right in a general sense.

I also agree that we need to get some pictures of Bolo up here the guy is a legend, if you have not seen him before all the hype about his pysique and evil looks are true. He is the original ‘shit your pants kinda guy’!

www.firstuniversal.clara.net/bolo.htm