T Nation

Boldenone Precursors

Does anyone know how the EQ precursors are like, Boldione which uses the 1,4anro…in both a dione and diol version. I hear the diol version is more estrogenic. If so, how were the results? Is Biotest gonna be making one? Thanks a lot fellow T-MEN.

I see that there is one company claiming
to sell 1,4-androstadiene-3,17-diol. It is
confusing however because they also claim
it is identical to the Equibolan product,
which is of course the dione not the diol.

The 1,4-diene-3,17-diol would be an extremely
unusual structure chemically. I have never
seen that functionality in a drug or any
other molecule myself. I cannot say for
sure that I know it would be unstable (though
I can give at least one mechanism by which
it could be) but my experience is that when
a functionality is logically very simple
and basic, as this one is, yet seems to be found absolutely nowhere, there’s a reason for it, you just haven’t found it yet.

As an example, the embarrassment (to myself) when I actually spent a few hours figuring out how to synthesize 17b-hydroxyestr-1,4-diene-3-one. (The synthesis would have worked I think, except for immediate conversion to estradiol about a nanosecond or less after
forming the compound above.)

Back to your question: Most likely, especially since they say it’s the exact same as Equibolan, it is actually
the dione. I can’t say that for sure but it seems the most likely thing.

It would be a simple experiment to see if the 1,4-diene-3,17-diol could be made but I have not done so.

As for the dione, it does not seem particularly effective: a search of the forum on reported results could be done, and would also turn up some past discussion. It has been sold as Equibolan and Boldione.