Boldenon Questions

Hi guys. A friend of mine is planning to run a cycle composed of Omnadren and Boldenon:

1-12: Omnadren 500mg/week
1-12: Boldenon unde’ (equipoise) 500mg/week

He “hesitates” about using omna EOD (875mg/week) or running this cycle.

The reason about his doubt is that on the paper bold’ seems to be a good compound to add more gains with test, but in the “real world” it seems very disappointing (from what we read on this board).

For strenght and lean mass retention (gains off water after cycle), what cycle would you do? Considering he just have access to SERMS, not AI. He also heard that boldo is even more “joint friendly” than nandronole, what are your experiences with this?

Thanks to you guys !

is your friend by any chance…YOU?

Ohhhhh boy, the ever-infamous IopenedanaccountherebecauseI’msucha goodfriendtoaskaboutmyfriend’sproposed steroidcycleinsteadofhimaskinghimself
thread. These threads make me happy I stopped by.

I wish they would be more original. I would absolutely read a thread inquiring about designing a cycle for a cherished family pet who wants to add mass.

I have already opened a tread for myself and was very satisfied by your answers guys !

But he didn’t asked myself to post this here for him, and this friend isn’t me either… I posted this tread myself because I am very interrested in experiences and opinions of peoples who have already used this compound. For information purpose only… at least for the moment.

Thanks for your answers, I hope some of you will share their opinions/experiences !

Most guys I know don’t see great gains from EQ starting until about week 16 or so.

It does help with appetite, and I have used it to help prevent the lowering of cardiovascular capacity that I get with tren. My endurance goes way down on tren without using EQ.

It will help collagen synthesis with can help your joints, but I have never heard that it has better effects on joints than nandrolone.

Personally, next time I add EQ, it will probably be to stay on it year round.

If you are looking for a suggestion for a cycle when you say what I quoted below, I would prefer to know “your friend’s” cycle history before I start suggesting things…

"For strenght and lean mass retention (gains off water after cycle), what cycle would you do? Considering he just have access to SERMS, not AI. He also heard that boldo is even more “joint friendly” than nandronole, what are your experiences with this? "