Bold Cycle: Help Me Please!

OK, first of im 26 5’10 190 and coming off of my BOLD cycle in 2 weeks i have Tamoxifen 20mg 100tabs, Liv52,and cycle support from anabolic innovations.

how do i correctly set up my PCT now, i was thinking Tamoxifen, for 4 weeks then, cycle support and liv52 for 4 weeks, then Alpha Male to kick test in or take them all together right after the end of my cycle im confused HELP THE NOOB PLZ.

you should never have started your cycle without planning this out to the finish.

i am interested to hear what gains you got at what dosages?

IME, stuff like Alpha Male(etc) only helps to give a libido boost DURING treatment… not as a PCT aid, more as a perk.
Use the Nolvadex (the liv52 is kinda un-necessary here doncha think?) in a 40/40/20/20 PCT and it should be ok.

That protocol has worked for many for years.
You are going to need to wait 2-3 weeks after the last injection before you run your PCT though due to the Undeclynate ester. (assuming it is Undeclynate?)

You ARE going to get flamed, you DO know that right?

Are you talking about iForce BOLD (the PH) or legit equipoise?

Im taking a PH not real gear. first cycle so easy on the flamage.

[quote]scrilla82 wrote:
Im taking a PH not real gear. first cycle so easy on the flamage.[/quote]

Most PHs are fake crap these days.
Step one. Look at and feel your balls. Do they look/feel like they have atrophied?
Step two. Look at your muscles. Do they look significantly larger compared to when you started your PH?
Step three. Look at your scale/workout log. Have those numbers increased significantly more rapidly since you took your pro hormones?

If your balls feel fine, and you have not gotten a lot bigger or stronger then your pro hormones are crap and I wouldn’t worry about it.

[quote]HunterKiller wrote:
scrilla82 wrote:
Im taking a PH not real gear. first cycle so easy on the flamage.

Most PHs are fake crap these days.
Step one. Look at and feel your balls. Do they look/feel like they have atrophied?
Step two. Look at your muscles. Do they look significantly larger compared to when you started your PH?
Step three. Look at your scale/workout log. Have those numbers increased significantly more rapidly since you took your pro hormones?

If your balls feel fine, and you have not gotten a lot bigger or stronger then your pro hormones are crap and I wouldn’t worry about it. [/quote]

I wouldn’t fallow this advice. A lot of PH’s on the market now are most definetly “real” and can produce sides. So a SERM is pretty much a must have. If your not already taking the Liv52 and cycle support start now. It’s not a bad idea to run these products all the way through your pct either. As far as your nolva most people will prob tell you to do a 4 week run at 40/40/30/20 but it would help if you gave us the cycle length and dose used.

You’ll be fine with the Nolva alone at 40/40/20/20.

But, since you already have the Liv52, use it too, starting now.

Thanks for the info fellas, i feel good about having a proper PCT.