Boiler Room song?

Hey, does anyone know the name of the song at the end of the movie Boiler Room when they’re rolling the credits, and who does it? It’s got a gangsta-rap feel to it.

are you talkin bout the godzilla beat? thats pharoah monch, thats one of the best movies ever, and there is phat tracks all through the flick.

thats an awesome movie!

Its called…

FUNKY CHILD by LORDS OF THE UNDERGROUND

But they’re far from gangster rap…

Yeah, I think that’s it. Do you know what the name of the song is? I’ve been trying to find it forever and I don’t think it’s on the soundtrack.

Thanks for your help.

there’s a couple of songs during the credits… i know the second one is “Love or Money” by Saukrates.

I know I was shocked to hear a song from about ten years ago at some point in the movie: Supa Star by Group Home. Great song, great movie.

ironic that the movie didnt have a soundtrack…considering EVERY movie nowadays has one…

and boiler room was the one movie that truly shoulda had one…great music throughout. they got dj stretch armstrong to lay out the music for all of it…

Great movie.

The song definitely is gangster-rap…it’s the one that starts as soon as the movie finishes, right at the beginning of the credits. I think white flash may be right, but I don’t know the name of the song. The vocals almost sound like Bushwick Bill from the Geto Boys.

The movie does have a soundtrack; however, I’m positive that song is not on the soundtrack.

I found it, guys. It’s Pharoah Monch, and it’s called “Simon Says Get the F**k Up.”

Thanks for all the replies!

The soundtrack has none of the rap songs on it, most of the tracks are the bizarre little interludes during the scenes of the movies.

Great movie!!!

What’s happened to Giovani Rbisi anyway?

He did good work for awhile (B-room, Saving Private Ryan) now he’s not doing anything.

B.

it definitly DOES NOT have a soundtrack…it has a “score” which means its just background music from the movie…

3xKrazy, I will let the company that produced the CD know that they misspelled “score” and spelled it “soundtrack”. :wink: I’m not debating whether the CD is a score or a soundtrack, but the disc definitely is called the soundtrack.

3x, my apologies. It looks like the CD is listed as the original score, but listed as the soundtrack when you do searches for it on sites like Amazon. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. :wink: