Bodyguard I Hate You!

I started watching The NBA Playoffs.

My productivity has died, man.

I’m not complaining, I’m getting crap done - but as a conversation piece, ever get into something that you have to pull yourself away from to get real work done? I’m sure the majority of us can put down drinking/fucking as something that we either spend a goodly amount of time on or thinking about, but more fun things like side projects (anyone working on a ridiculous treefort?) or crafts.

V

oh no its an epidemic!

Treeforts are for kids…bunkers are for adults, build a bunker. And don’t you mock my macrame crafts mister.

I’m thoroughly confused. You hate me?

I think I would still prefer a tree fort over a bunker.

Hitler had a bunker. Hitler DID NOT have a tree fort. You wanna be like Hitler, Bond?

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
I’m thoroughly confused. You hate me?[/quote]

BG you know by him typing that how many people will view this thread. Sorry man you got a rep. But its all good.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

BG you know by him typing that how many people will view this thread. Sorry man you got a rep. But its all good. [/quote]

What, I have no idea what you are talking about.

V

I was waiting for this.

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
I think I would still prefer a tree fort over a bunker.

Hitler had a bunker. Hitler DID NOT have a tree fort. You wanna be like Hitler, Bond?[/quote]

Hitler also had a mountain hidaway, not exactly a tree fort but I don’t want to split hairs :wink:

Fear the stashe’!

I would totally get into buiding a tree fort as a growed up person, I will admit that.

This is a picture of the spoon V uses to stir up shit…I approve.

A: This is considered the most awesome form of dwelling.

Q: What is a motherfucking tree house?

http://freshome.com/2008/01/08/top-8-most-amazing-tree-houses/

#2 is gnarly.

Now I REALLY want a tree house. Those were some badass ideas.

I spent a few days building a tree house at my aunts. It was crude but, as I was young, it was awesome. Unfortunately, I did not ask for permission to build it so my mom made me tear it down a few days before it was officially complete. Sad day that was

didnt we do this already?

We <3 you.

[quote]Kerley wrote:
didnt we do this already?[/quote]

Whats your point susie? Is everything you post a 100% origional novel idea or topic? I did my wife this morning and guess what, I’m going to do it again later tonight and it’s going to be just as good!

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

Whats your point susie? Is everything you post a 100% origional novel idea or topic? I did my wife this morning and guess what, I’m going to do it again later tonight and it’s going to be just as good!

V[/quote]

Me too :slight_smile: Your wife that is. LOL. When are you going to work tomorrow??

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

V[/quote]

Me too :slight_smile: Your wife that is. LOL. When are you going to work tomorrow??[/quote]

He leaves for work around 7:37 am … I’ll be leaving his house around 9:30 … I"ll leave the door open for you again …

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

V[/quote]

Me too :slight_smile: Your wife that is. LOL. When are you going to work tomorrow??[/quote]

He leaves for work around 7:37 am … I’ll be leaving his house around 9:30 … I"ll leave the door open for you again …[/quote]

Ummm, My wife also works during the day, you guys aren’t molesting my dog are you? Fucking gross.

V

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

V[/quote]

He leaves for work around 7:37 am … I’ll be leaving his house around 9:30 … I"ll leave the door open for you again …[/quote]

Oh, so that was YOU?

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

V[/quote]

Ummm, My wife also works during the day, you guys aren’t molesting my dog are you? Fucking gross.

V[/quote]

what? it’s a cute dog …

that fuckin thing looooooves peanut butter

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

V[/quote]

V[/quote]

what? it’s a cute dog …

that fuckin thing looooooves peanut butter[/quote]

Ok, now things are starting to come together, Fucking go to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich the other night for a snack and the jar is just about empty. I just bought it a week ago and had only had a couple scoops of it myself. I was just about to ask the wife about this also but nevermind. You could at least leave a 5 under the jar if your gonna use it all.

V