Bodyfat Perception

[quote]Professor X wrote:
When guys as lean as the guy in that thread ask if they should cut, clearly the message is getting lost. If they can’t tell they are lean enough or fat enough themselves, they will not get very far.

But then, on this site, big guys get called fat unless all abs are not only visible, but you look stage ready as well.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure that some guys would bulk if someone called them small, and in the next 2 months they’d cut if they were called fat.

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:

When guys as lean as the guy in that thread ask if they should cut, clearly the message is getting lost. If they can’t tell they are lean enough or fat enough themselves, they will not get very far.

But then, on this site, big guys get called fat unless all abs are not only visible, but you look stage ready as well.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure that some guys would bulk if someone called them small, and in the next 2 months they’d cut if they were called fat.[/quote]
Hit the nail on the head there.

I “bulked” this fall and gained 18 lbs in 16 weeks. I got to eat 4000 Cals or more a day and I loved it. However my bodyfat is >20%, so this february I shall shed off some excess fat.

Big House aka Robert Walker:

[/quote]

Thanks! freaky legs too.

[quote]Rocky2 wrote:
I “bulked” this fall and gained 18 lbs in 16 weeks. I got to eat 4000 Cals or more a day and I loved it. However my bodyfat is >20%, so this february I shall shed off some excess fat.[/quote]

You’re joking, right?