Bodyfat Estimate

Hey guys, sorry if I’m posting this in the wrong section, didn’t know where else to post it.

I’ve been dieting since December of 2015 and have dropped 53 lbs so far. I started at 275 lbs and am currently 222 lbs at a height of 5’11. I’m looking to get down to 12% bodyfat and would like an estimate of my current bodyfat. Thank you!

Even if it was possible to estimate your BF% by looking at a picture, how the hell are we going to do so only seeing a quarter of your body?

If you don’t look the way you want, keep dropping fat. Let that be your gauge.

2 Likes

what if the consensus was unanimously that you were 12%? Would you stop cutting?

1 Like

Combine what those two guys just said.

Actual bodyfat percentage doesn’t matter in the slightest. Carry on until you’re “satisfied” (that’s not a bad word) with what you see in the mirror, then set a new goal and attack it.

You’ve lost a bunch of weight and have some good shape/definition so far. I’d say keep doing what you’re doing. How’s your strength been?

Are people not aware there are ways to have it measured? Other than by taking a pic and posting it on line?

In fairness, I use the exact same method to check my cholesterol.

5 Likes

Well looking at pics of you id guess your cholesterol is under 200 not sure of your HDL and LDL ratios. :wink:

1 Like

Ideally you’d be holding a shoe.

3 Likes

I thinking if Pwnisher posted a decent pic I could pretty accurately chime in with the HDL and LDL numbers.

2 Likes

Come on guys, he wants an objective and honest reply. Here it is:
Your body fat percentage is more than necessary.

@Chris_Colucci is there any articles on here that the OP could read regarding ways to measure Body Fat . I myself couldn’t find any …pretty sure out of 3000 plus articles someone must have wrote a article on the subject.

Someone did, in Point 2 here. :thinking:

urgh, yeah, but who wants to read that drivel…

:blush:

2 Likes