Bodybuilding Training, Can We Make This Clear?

Good God… let this be the last time…

Yes, I have a sense of humor.

THIS whole thread has been about experience(plus “book” knowledge) vs “book” knowledge alone when it comes to bodybuilding. Experienced bodybuilders here have arrived at the same conclusions.

Why do you think the use of PEDs is any different?

There are a hundred studies on bodybuilding. There are less than 10 DIRECTLY pertaining to PED use.

Quote me one in context.

Of course I have, When I was ill-informed in the early 2000s, I used deca(npp for those who know what I’m talking about) alone for joint problems while not training. A low dose is enough to increase “lbm” while suppressing natural testosterone production. This disappears within a week after cessation of the drug. You are telling me that was actual muscle?

While Olympians were setting world records, science finally managed to produce ONE study in 1976:

In which they discovered:
" Strength and performance improved over each training period, but not significantly differently on drug and placebo."

Which is rubbish. We’re talking about 100mg of dbol a day. Hey, I’m on your side here.

and:

“Although the weight and body-composition changes may demonstrate an anabolic action of methandienone in man, they may alternatively have been caused by an increase in intracellular fluid, and the question of anabolic action therefore remains open.”

Later:

“The increases in body potassium (436 +/- SEM 41 mmol) and nitrogen (255 +/- 69 g) were too large in proportion to the weight gain (2.3 +/- 0.4 kg) for this to be attributed to gain of normal muscle or other lean tissue, and imply gain of nitrogen-rich, phosphate-poor substance. Although this action of methandienone might be described as anabolic, the weight gain produced is not normal muscle.”

Here’s @Yogi1 's favourite poster:

Before:

After(different account):

^Week 1-12 Test-Sust 40mg/day (280mg/wk)
Week 1-2 Winstrol 50mg/day (350mg/wk)
Week 1-2 TrenAce 50mg/day (350mg/wk)
Week 5-12 TrenAce 60mg/day (420mg/wk)

According to “science”, trenbolone is up to 5 times stronger than testosterone. That makes what he was taking equivalent to almost 2.5g of testosterone a week.

*Despite his alleged change in stats, look at his before/after pics and decide for yourself. Ask yourself if that change in his before/after pics could have been easily done naturally at that level.

I am a rather private person and I have not broadcasted anything about my personal details in the past unless I deemed it necessary to help someone out. There is nothing to undermine.

NOW, when uninformed people bring up the subject of PEDs(you guys can go argue all you want about TRT, I have no interest in that) and spread misinformation, surely you must be smart enough to realize that with every 10 kids screaming, “Roids!!!”, there is always 1 who will rely on the same misinformation to make a decision to use them. I see this all the time on the steroid forum and in real life.

Having said all that, I use less volume than @robstein (natty) when I’m on gear. He’s doing it wrong!

Regardless, like in our previous exchange, I doubt anything’s going through so I’ll just leave you with a pic of someone who will tell you exactly what you want to hear.

2 Likes