T Nation

Bodybuilding Programs

I see a lot of people talk about programs such as ‘huge in a hurry’ and ‘big beyond belief’ and even though I have searched extensively I fail to find them.

Also, are there any (perhaps other) programs that are recommended for beginners (~2 years of semi-serious training) that also cover nutrition and supplements?

look up thibs training for newbies and nutrition for newbies

If you want to know how the biggest and strongest here got to be the biggest and strongest:

http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/the_best_of_tnation

It’s always a good idea to follow in the example of those who have accomplished what you want to accomplish, and it is also much more valuable to understand the basics of diet and weightlifting so that you can train instinctively, instead of following a cookie-cutter program.

Read through the threads in my sticky and look for the common elements, and you’ll also find diets and routines that have worked for others.

Read the Stickies?

[quote]Aegis67 wrote:
I see a lot of people talk about programs such as ‘huge in a hurry’ and ‘big beyond belief’ and even though I have searched extensively I fail to find them.

Also, are there any (perhaps other) programs that are recommended for beginners (~2 years of semi-serious training) that also cover nutrition and supplements?[/quote]

Lots of solid advice has already been given.

huge in a hurry and big beyond belief. are both books. You can find them on amazon.com

I get the whole newbie thing when it comes to beginning training everyone seems to be like a dear caught in the headlights where oh where to begin etc.

But I don’t get these threads about how people can’t find routines after “I have searched exhaustively” I can literally with a few clicks of the mouse have many different routines in front of me simply by lets say for instance clicking on the Training link on the front page or by perhaps clicking on the Authors link on the front page, I don’t know maybe it’s just me but I think the term exhaustive is being thrown around a bit to freely I just hope when they actually get there hands on a routine they put a little more effort into it than they did finding it.