Bodybuilding Plateau

Im 16 soon to be 17 ive been lifting for about 8 months now. When i first started i was 165 now 193 so size has increased :slight_smile: im 6ft 1in body fat im not really sure maybe 13-15? (ill post a picture) im now at the point of I dont know what i want. I want to be cut 6 pack abs and all but still have size and strengh.

I have been cleaning my diet but going without my favorite foods like cereal, ice cream, all that shit is nearly imposible to replace with chicken tuna vegies and so on. So please some opinions and advice, decided to get some advice from people who know their shit not some of my high school friends who have lucky genetics, thanks!! Forgot to add Lift 3 days a week Chest tris// Back Bis// Legs starting to switch over to push pull// legs// push pull see how this goes and occasional cardio in there nothing too much though

You are not too fat right now and should take a sensible approach to building more muscle.
I know you’re in high school and chicks dig the “hot abs” look but trust me on this one:
Put in the work now to e built and then be the jacked dude freshman year of college and KILL IT!

Take advantage of you’re hormones and all that right now and get big.
Don’t get too soft but in your current state I would say keep going, but don’t go overboard.
Good job so far!
Keep it up.
Also, lift more than 3 days a week.
4-5 should be your goal.
Up your frequency.
That’s what I would do.

Thanks advice you guys! any advice on diet anyone? eat big (clean) or eat whatever? and i feel like cardio will keep fat down

Boiled eggs, tuna, and fruit are good friends of mine, keep them handy for on the go eating. Other than that, don’t limit salads but do limit the use of dressings, vegetables are downright good for you. Simple natually flavored water helps with downing large amounta of water keeping your stamina up in the gym and in general life.

Simply put, the basics of nutrition do not fail, ex, lean meats, rice, avacados, etc. Learning to cook helps a lot!

Posted from my droid, boarding flight home now.

High school might seem like a good place to chase tail, but uni is where the slaying is to be had my friend. Keep growing now and reap the rewards when the girls are better, more fun and probably easier too.

I’d eat clean, above maintenance and up the frequency like SmashingWeights said. That should keep you looking in good enough shape.

I don’t have hawt abz, but my banging hot missus doesn’t care, she still sleeps with me on the daily. So, what I am getting at, is unless your shirt is off all the time and thats how you plan on picking up chicks, filling out a shirt and not being a lard ass is probably better really.

any reason you do everything 2x except legs once?

Are you doing anything for shoulders?

[quote]NurseE wrote:
any reason you do everything 2x except legs once?[/quote]
Was doing push/pull/legs 3 day split but my squats and leg stength where increasing while my bench was going down so i decided to add more to upper body.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Are you doing anything for shoulders?[/quote]
Yes i could be doing more but i hit shoulders on some of my presses