Bodybuilding for 6 Months and Still Skinny

Sup yall?

I been BBing for 6 months but I am still very skinny. I’m 6’4, 145lbs. I take cell tech hardcore after every meal (guy at gnc recommended me to do this). I eat lots of yogurt, rice and chicken.

I workout every day doing lots of situps, crunches and push ups. I don’t have much money right now for a gym membership or any real equiptment. I curl a lot with 4litre jugs of milk filled with water.

Like 4 sets of a hundred. I mostly just want huge arms and upper body, I don’t rly workout legs cuz I ride my bike everyday.

HALP!!!

[quote]OhHayGuies wrote:
What are you guys talking about? I’m only 15, I need your hlep plz![/quote]

Squats & milk.

Oh and post something interesting or fuck off for a few years and do the above.

[quote]OhHayGuies wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
What happened to the clever trolls? This is too blatant to even be worthy of a chuckle. Really, fuck off, you suck at trolling.

U Mad?[/quote]

He’s only made because you can’t write out the word “you.”

Just eat a ton and lift progressively heavier shit. Simple.

[quote]OhHayGuies wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
What happened to the clever trolls? This is too blatant to even be worthy of a chuckle. Really, fuck off, you suck at trolling.

U Mad?[/quote]

No - he speaks the truth. Mostly. When he’s not blowing donkeys. Or Mak.

[quote]Renton wrote:
OhHayGuies wrote:
Vicomte wrote:

U Mad?

No - he speaks the truth. Mostly. When he’s not blowing donkeys. Or Mak.[/quote]

I thought Print blew the donkeys and you blew Mak? Or was it Mak and the donkeys? Or Print and Mak?

Perhaps it was me and the donkeys…

Mules! They were mules!

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Renton wrote:
OhHayGuies wrote:
Vicomte wrote:

U Mad?

No - he speaks the truth. Mostly. When he’s not blowing donkeys. Or Mak.

I thought Print blew the donkeys and you blew Mak? Or was it Mak and the donkeys? Or Print and Mak?

Perhaps it was me and the donkeys…

Mules! They were mules![/quote]

Shit bro - you told me you were sober and you can’t remember?

Anyhow, who’s gonna break out the Fail pics for this thread?

lame

[quote]OhHayGuies wrote:
Sup yall?

I been BBing for 6 months but I am still very skinny. I’m 6’4, 145lbs. I take cell tech hardcore after every meal (guy at gnc recommended me to do this). I eat lots of yogurt, rice and chicken.

I workout every day doing lots of situps, crunches and push ups. I don’t have much money right now for a gym membership or any real equiptment. I curl a lot with 4litre jugs of milk filled with water.

Like 4 sets of a hundred. I mostly just want huge arms and upper body, I don’t rly workout legs cuz I ride my bike everyday.

HALP!!!

[/quote]

DSFARGEG

[quote]Renton wrote:

Anyhow, who’s gonna break out the Fail pics for this thread?[/quote]

Thank you.

ok ill let you off because ur 15

Do any body weight exercises you can… dips,pull ups, ect

gotta stack cell tech with nitro tech
duh!

I know you’re trying to do “15-year-old kid text speak”, but you’re actually doing “LOLcat speak”.

Very obvious troll. Not even a good one.

Nitro Tech, Cell Tech, Syntha-6 and ThermoShred!! Gets U hyooge!!

lolz nut w/o noxplode fuccccin NEUB

You should add NO-XPLODE for pre-workout.

Worst troll ever.

dude when ever i hear someone say I JUST WANT BIG ARMS AND A BIG UPPER BODY I have one thing to say. This site is not for you so you should probably leave.

[quote]OhHayGuies wrote:
Sup yall?

HALP!!!
[/quote]