Bodybuilding Fads 'n Scams?

@oldbeancam knows what true desperation is.

10 Likes

Ya had one fucking job and you managed to make me Saget. Jesus Christ.

EDIT: why do I feel @duketheslaya is the “BOO THIS MAN” guy en lieu of today’s “Rate My Physique” events?

7 Likes

So you looking to score some ice cream?

Instructions unclear. Dick stuck in fan.

unnamed (2)

This is called burying the lead…

Also, PSA: Quest makes some new breakfast bars and Hero bars that are made with a special sugar… these will give you the nastiest farts EVER if you eat more than one a day

I’ll have three of each of these bars and three scoops of the cheapest ass protein powder please. Wish me luck

I’m talking like a shit ton though. Like over 50g of sugar alcohols in a day. So like two and a half whole pints of halo top

RIP Pig

1 Like

This is known as “a good start “ to some of us I think :wink:

Yeah I’ve never had the anal leakage associated with any of these fat or sugar substitutes that have been reported, call me lucky I guess

1 Like

Thanks everyone for alerting me to this stuff…

… but I think I’ll pass.

3 Likes

I dunno man, you might just be late to the party and it’ll all catch up to you at once. :fearful::cold_sweat::scream:

2 Likes

Haven’t tried the Halo Top yet (wife did while I was gone, didn’t like it), but Hot Stuff:

In high school a friend gave me a leftover tub of it (about half), banana flavor - yum!{sarcasm}. I hit the gym after work, chugged a serving around 730-8pm - literally, had to chug to get it down. Didn’t sleep a wink that night. I remember that shit had every fad BB supplement crammed in there. That was the only serving I tried.

Got so used to chugging the god-awful protein powders in the 90s I still chug like that today.

Marketing guy: what flavor do we put on the label?
Mixer: Ummmm…
Marketing guy: what color is it?
Mixer: brown
Marketing guy: chocolate it is!

Twin lab Gainer’s Fuel 2500: tasted like cake batter (with the frosting mixed in for good measure) - even as a teenager, I could not handle the sweetness of that stuff. Now, the sugar-free version, actually tasted decent. Still only had 50g protein in a 2000 cal serving (I used water instead of milk).

1 Like

Myostatin blocker supplements anyone? I remember when news of myostatin first hit the mainstream and tons of companies rushed out “blocker” supplements. I think it was right around the time of the prohormone bans, so they rapidly got wiped out…plus they didn’t work.

Yeah, but they’re pretty damn tasty! Snacking on one right now :slight_smile:

S

Yeah the Hero bars in particular are great tasting. I bought a box because I had a deal and ended up eating a few a day for a few days… my God it was rough. Almost got banished to the garage. Soon as I ran out it was back to normal so I’m 90% sure it’s the Allulose they use in those bars (nondigestavle sugar, so it all goes to your gut bacteria)

The breakfast bars only have half the amount of allulose so they were safe if you just eat one.

Yoga.
It was “downward facing dog” every 15 seconds. Maybe I had a bad instructor. It was hardly a challenging exercise, more like the art of avoiding eye contact and holding farts in.

I managed to find some Halo Top. Now let me say, I love Haagen Dazs. I am not ashamed to say there are members of my family I would give up before giving Haagen Dazs up. So Halo Top had some stiff competition.

All I will say for my review is: I hate all of you!!! LOL (I was seriously angry after my first taste haha)

3 Likes

Newest fad and scams:

ARX machines and warming up

10 Likes

Just wtf are you implying?

1 Like