T Nation

Bodybuilding Cookbooks?

Yup, I have another question… Are there any good cookbooks/recipe collections out there that are geared towards bodybuilders? That incorporate things like from the “7 Habits” article.

Thanks for all the input so far!

Berardi has one and it’s even gourmet. Whoopie!
You can order it from his site.
If you already have that one and are like, duh!, I meant which others! then I guess I look like a tard!

http://www.johnberardi.com/products/gourmet/index.htm

edit Sorry didn’t see the post above

[quote]apayne wrote:
Berardi has one and it’s even gourmet. Whoopie!
You can order it from his site.
If you already have that one and are like, duh!, I meant which others! then I guess I look like a tard![/quote]

No, I don’t have it - Thanks!

Yup, absolutely go with Dr. JB’s Gourmet Nutrition e-book.

I have it. I love it.

JB’s cookbook is good. I might get hung for suggesting this becuase T-men seem to be very anti Bill Phillips. BUT…Eating-for-Life is a solid cookbook. You might have to adjust the proportions to meet your caloric needs. You won’t be upset you bought it.

[quote]Jillybop13 wrote:
Yup, I have another question… Are there any good cookbooks/recipe collections out there that are geared towards bodybuilders? That incorporate things like from the “7 Habits” article.

Thanks for all the input so far!
[/quote]

Hi Jillybop!

There’s also The BodyArt Cookbook by Tanya Mein. Here’s the link.

http://www.thebodyarts.net/HTML/fitness/cookbook.htm

FayeB…

Does the BodyArt cookbook have nutritional breakdowns? Fat, carbs, etc?

Do you think it’s worth 25 bucks?

Thanks everyone! I ordered both John Berardi’s and the bodyart cookbooks. Once you factor in printing costs, John’s is a little expensive, but oh, well. The bodyart one is actually $21.29 in US dollars.

Here’s another recommendation:

Stella’s Kitchen: Creative Cooking for Fun, Flavor and a Lean, Strong Body

I bought the soft-cover version about a year ago, but apparently it’s out of print. Amazon offers a downloadable pdf version: