T Nation

Bodybuilding Competitons

I am not really familiar with some of the compettions for bb, but can someone tell me what happend to mr, universe and mr, world. Whats like the rank from smallest com to largest comp now a days

I recently yook the title for the 2n straight year of “Mr. Stu’s Apartment”. It was pretty close at the end there, as my dog had really dieted down, and when she carbed up and cut her water, I didn’t think I’d be able to win, but I guess in the end, the Judges (my Mom) just went for my overall mass (200 vs. 10 lbs)

S

lmao nice story

[quote]crod266 wrote:
I am not really familiar with some of the compettions for bb, but can someone tell me what happend to mr, universe and mr, world. Whats like the rank from smallest com to largest comp now a days[/quote]

IFBB Mr. Universe, now the World Amateur Bodybuilding Championships

Mr. World… >>>?

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I recently yook the title for the 2n straight year of “Mr. Stu’s Apartment”. It was pretty close at the end there, as my dog had really dieted down, and when she carbed up and cut her water, I didn’t think I’d be able to win, but I guess in the end, the Judges (my Mom) just went for my overall mass (200 vs. 10 lbs)

S
[/quote]

LMFAO

steals your story and uses it for personal use

[quote]inthego wrote:
crod266 wrote:
I am not really familiar with some of the compettions for bb, but can someone tell me what happend to mr, universe and mr, world. Whats like the rank from smallest com to largest comp now a days

IFBB Mr. Universe, now the World Amateur Bodybuilding Championships

Mr. World… >>>?[/quote]

o whoops i guess there is no mr. world. I dont know why you would change the name, mr universe sounds so much better

Don’t know maybe cuz it sounds like something from the jetsons…

Any one?

There is Mr and Miss GB…

Joe

[quote]inthego wrote:
Don’t know maybe cuz it sounds like something from the jetsons…

Any one?[/quote]

Didn’t there end up being lots of different versions (3 or 4?) of the Universe?

I think each organization has their own verison of the ‘universe’.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

S
[/quote]

Was this a natural comp? lol

Gerdy

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

Gerdy[/quote]

It was a tested event but i believe “The Dog” had been doping up until a week or two prior…

Stu STILL won!

[quote]Joe Joseph wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

Gerdy

It was a tested event but i believe “The Dog” had been doping up until a week or two prior…

Stu STILL won![/quote]

Second Place… :stuck_out_tongue:

rotflmao!!!

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Joe Joseph wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

Gerdy

Stu STILL won!

Second Place… :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

There could be no more perfect place for that dog’s picture to pop up. Tears of laughter.