Bodybuilding Competition Fight

I really think that I once played the role of “selectively pick threads where you know you will find people who will never change their opinion in favor of yours and fight to the death” MUCH better than those doing it today. Step up your game guys! I have faith in you! Hell I promise to chime in on your behalf where I see fit… Here - Roidz make yo test go up and dick go down so you in conclusion you must get angry!! am i rite?

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:
Can anyone spot that Roybots avi is not a real person? LOL[/quote]

Obviously. Who in Sam Hell posts a four year-old pic on a new account? I know, Iknow : you’ve lost your camera.[/quote]

No I have my camera, maybe the date on that pic is wrong?[/quote]

Try changing the date four years ago?

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:
True I am no where as big as most of you all on here, but you have to start some time right? I bet none of you popped out of the womb that big. At least I have the balls to post a real pic of myself instead of posting some retarded cartoon or a pic of someone else.[/quote]

LOL. Like Headhunter posted a “real” pic of himself which in reality is not him at all but internet fitness guru Rusty Moore?

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:
True I am no where as big as most of you all on here, but you have to start some right? [/quote]

Yeah, 2004.

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:
True I am no where as big as most of you all on here, but you have to start some time right? I bet none of you popped out of the womb that big. At least I have the balls to post a real pic of myself instead of posting some retarded cartoon or a pic of someone else.[/quote]

The purpose of this website is to learn and converse with people who are in the pursuit of muscle. So far you have failed, and yes everyone starts somewhere. Some are always starting and never finishing, where are you?

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:
Is Roybot really Prof X?[/quote]

If we were the same person, I would not be seriously considering PM’ing him to use his senior status on this site to request that the mods check ZEB’s IP against several other accounts (some of which I’ve listed in this thread). If I was him, I’d have done it already. [/quote]

Zeb has gotten into debates with HH before, so unless HH likes to argue with himself, I’ll side with Zeb and HH being two different people.[/quote]

Links? Not that I don’t believe you; I want to see the nature of these ‘debates’ for myself. I know for a fact that he has backed himself with secondary personas before, without either persona interacting directly with the other.

Either way, IP info will prove or disprove what I say. [/quote]

Here is one thread. Page three is where it starts.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/why_did_pastor_wright_not_matter?id=4038596&pageNo=2

This second thread is much better and provides plenty o’ lulz. Just look at the title of the thread.

The sad part is that I just took the time to wade through HH’s posts (moar fail) to find these two threads.[/quote]

Those links are inconclusive in my experience. ZEB disagrees with HH but SUPER-T’s thread history shows him up as an unabashed HH ass kisser. How is it then that SUPER-T turns up here to support ZEB after being HH’s lap dog? And why did SUPER-T jump on this thread at the right time after hardly posting on GAL and never posting on the BB forum? It’s like a relay race of trolls.

[quote]Bambi wrote:
I don’t think Zeb and Headhunter are the same; Zeb will respond to what you write but insult you without offering anything meaningful in response and will continue to do so until a poster just gives out on boredom. He also has a fixation on blaming everything bad ever (which includes homosexuals being treated like normal human beings) on the democrat party.

Headhunter just jumps straight to the ‘it’s the jews what did it’ conspiracy theories.[/quote]

You’re concentrating far too much on the content and not enough on the structure. FTR, HH has said he’s of jewish descent. I don’t believe a single letter he writes.

Oh, and where did ZEB vanish to after SUPER-T appeared out of the ether of life?

[quote]roybot wrote:
Oh, and where did ZEB vanish to after SUPER-T appeared out of the ether of life?[/quote]

It was his turn to make dinner.

Roy losing battle man. Just go back to Geek thread and answer my questions about Zombie games.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:
Oh, and where did ZEB vanish to after SUPER-T appeared out of the ether of life?[/quote]

Roy losing battle man. Just go back to Geek thread and answer my questions about Zombie games. [/quote]

But wait. Let’s give SUPER-T a chance to comment on the actual thread topic before he scuttles back to PWI.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

Roy losing battle man. Just go back to Geek thread and answer my questions about Zombie games. [/quote]

But wait. Let’s give SUPER-T a chance to comment on the actual thread topic before he scuttles back to PWI.[/quote]

You could do both you know. :slight_smile: Its always fun to engage in trolls to a certain extent, but God punishes them better than we ever can.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

But wait. Let’s give SUPER-T a chance to comment on the actual thread topic before he scuttles back to PWI.[/quote]

You could do both you know. :slight_smile: Its always fun to engage in trolls to a certain extent, but God punishes them better than we ever can. [/quote]

Yeah. May his camera be forever out of sync…

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:

The purpose of this website is to learn and converse with people who are in the pursuit of muscle. So far you have failed, and yes everyone starts somewhere. Some are always starting and never finishing, where are you? [/quote]

Honestly, for the longest I was one of the ones who were always starting. I decided to try and get serious in 2008 after I had surgery to have a heart valve replaced. I did too much too soon and ended up cracking my sternum before it healed fully. I have only been able to lift heavy wieght for about 6 months now. As for the purpose of this sight, it seems like it is a place where people come to just bash others, which is why I have not posted that much.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

I would have made a comment on the topic, but it seemed like you were more interested in Zeb having an alter ego, then when I made a joke about you being prof x, you were obsessed with the date on my camera.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:
Is Roybot really Prof X?[/quote]

If we were the same person, I would not be seriously considering PM’ing him to use his senior status on this site to request that the mods check ZEB’s IP against several other accounts (some of which I’ve listed in this thread). If I was him, I’d have done it already. [/quote]

Zeb has gotten into debates with HH before, so unless HH likes to argue with himself, I’ll side with Zeb and HH being two different people.[/quote]

Links? Not that I don’t believe you; I want to see the nature of these ‘debates’ for myself. I know for a fact that he has backed himself with secondary personas before, without either persona interacting directly with the other.

Either way, IP info will prove or disprove what I say. [/quote]

Here is one thread. Page three is where it starts.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/why_did_pastor_wright_not_matter?id=4038596&pageNo=2

This second thread is much better and provides plenty o’ lulz. Just look at the title of the thread.

The sad part is that I just took the time to wade through HH’s posts (moar fail) to find these two threads.[/quote]

Those links are inconclusive in my experience. ZEB disagrees with HH but SUPER-T’s thread history shows him up as an unabashed HH ass kisser. How is it then that SUPER-T turns up here to support ZEB after being HH’s lap dog? And why did SUPER-T jump on this thread at the right time after hardly posting on GAL and never posting on the BB forum? It’s like a relay race of trolls. [/quote]

How do you think I kissed HH’s ass. I amy have agreed with him on some stuff, but that is it.

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

I would have made a comment on the topic, but it seemed like you were more interested in Zeb having an alter ego, then when I made a joke about you being prof x, you were obsessed with the date on my camera.[/quote]

And yet still no opinion on the thread topic.

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:

The purpose of this website is to learn and converse with people who are in the pursuit of muscle. So far you have failed, and yes everyone starts somewhere. Some are always starting and never finishing, where are you? [/quote]

Honestly, for the longest I was one of the ones who were always starting. I decided to try and get serious in 2008 after I had surgery to have a heart valve replaced. I did too much too soon and ended up cracking my sternum before it healed fully. I have only been able to lift heavy wieght for about 6 months now. As for the purpose of this sight, it seems like it is a place where people come to just bash others, which is why I have not posted that much.[/quote]

Bullshit. If that were true you’d have said so as soon as Professor X called you out on “your” appearance. For-fucking-shame.

It simply doesn’t follow that a guy with that kind of story to tell would zero in on me calling out “ZEB”. That would be waaay down his list of priorities.

Troll:

[quote]SUPER-T wrote:

Honestly.[/quote]

LOL!

[quote]roybot wrote:
Troll:

How does that make me a troll. Like I said before you really need to get a life if you actually took time to look through all my posts. I am not big on nerd talk, but I think a “troll” is a person who just tries to get under people’s skin all the time, kind of like you.