Bodybuilding.com - Stupid Shit

Hey now the misc section is always a good time.

[quote]Kerley wrote:
jo3 wrote:
Hyena wrote:
bb.com is to T-Nation what cave paintings are to the sisteen chapel.

bb.com is to T-Nation what Miley Cyrus is to Megan Fox.

mileys hot :)[/quote]

Um…isn’t she 15?

[quote]mmllcc wrote:
Kerley wrote:
jo3 wrote:
Hyena wrote:

mileys hot :slight_smile:

Um…isn’t she 15?[/quote]

As long as there is /was grass on the field play ball

[quote]parsley wrote:
I used to go on it all the time. i check back to it sometimes too and i just noticed they had an article on the front page by a 15 year old tlaking about how to grow ur shoulders. His physique was nothing impressive and im pretty sure at 15 theres nohing tht qualifies him to write such an article.[/quote]

Just found this article. This is the guy writing articles at bb.com
http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/alex_curran.htm

What a joke.

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:

What a joke.[/quote]

I read the article out of curiosity.

After basically stating his shoulders suck because of his genetics, he explains the key factors to building great delts but has no proof or results to back up. He just believes it to be true. What a shit fucking article.

Hannah Montana will turn 17 this year (birth date: November 23, 1992)

[quote]mmllcc wrote:
Kerley wrote:
jo3 wrote:
Hyena wrote:

Um…isn’t she 15?[/quote]

shes 17…shes fair game :wink:

I agree, T-Nation to improve knowledge

bb.com for gossip

When i started lifting thats where I would read articles from. I was too worried about over training and all that retarded shit. Then I read T-Nation, and enjoyed the shut the fuck up and lift attitude and I finally started seeing real results for the first time.

Also I used to post on the forums, but I just couldn’t seem to take credible advice from all the skinny ass 150 lb kids on there that “can’t gain weight.”

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
parsley wrote:
I used to go on it all the time. i check back to it sometimes too and i just noticed they had an article on the front page by a 15 year old tlaking about how to grow ur shoulders. His physique was nothing impressive and im pretty sure at 15 theres nohing tht qualifies him to write such an article.

What a joke.[/quote]

(bench press hurts my shoulder)

what a fucking ninny

[quote]Kerley wrote:
mmllcc wrote:
Kerley wrote:
jo3 wrote:
Hyena wrote:

Um…isn’t she 15?

shes 17…shes fair game ;)[/quote]

i’m pretty sure i’d dislocate her shoulder or something

and im pretty sure itd be fucking awesome

Sigh

First of all, another BB.com thread. Detty had it right - YAWN. This shit has been said a thousand times. Why isn’t this in GAL?

Secondly, well nope. The first point pretty much summed it up.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Kerley wrote:
mmllcc wrote:
Kerley wrote:
jo3 wrote:
Hyena wrote:

Um…isn’t she 15?

shes 17…shes fair game :wink:

i’m pretty sure i’d dislocate her shoulder or something

and im pretty sure itd be fucking awesome[/quote]

i wonder if shes been broken in yet?

[quote]SSC wrote:
Sigh

First of all, another BB.com thread. Detty had it right - YAWN. This shit has been said a thousand times. Why isn’t this in GAL?

Secondly, well nope. The first point pretty much summed it up.[/quote]

Well,EXCUSE ME.

I did a search on it,but didn’t find shit.Maybe it popped up in conversation,but I couldn’t find an actual thread dedicated to it.
Contributing nothing except ‘yawn’ and ‘sigh’ or asking what the point of the thread is instead of ignoring it has been done a thousand times too,yet motherfuckers still do it,the topic of the thread was pretty fucking clear by the title,you don’t have to click on it,or be an asshole.

Some dudes remind me why I was a lurker for years and resisted coming on here-
because as soon as someone logs on,they either forget their fucking manners,turn into an internet tough guy/bully,or drop about 20 IQ points,turning into a 15 year old thinking posting several cut and pasted web photos or simply taking a cheap shot like ‘you’re ghey,ha ha’ are a worthy substitute for a valid argument or viewpoint.

Brotherhood Of Iron? my fuckin’ ass. Some bitches need to reevaluate why they signed up to this shit,and what they get out of it.
I could very easily come on here and pretend I lift 3 fuckin tons of weight 5 days a week,and weigh 300lbs and have 21 inch arms and an 8 inch cock and fuck 3 girls at a time and snort three lines of black market Anaconda before lifting,but I DON’T.

lol

like this place is any differant than BB.com

[quote]kerplunk wrote:
lol

like this place is any differant than BB.com[/quote]

[quote]Ace Rimmer wrote:
Anyone here who used to go to this site,or who still does?

I used to,before I found T-Nation,soon I was laughing at how amateurish their site and the vast majority of their articles were.

Bad spelling,poor editing,crappy explanations,bad science,shitty photos,gaping holes in their reasoning,random articles…

By comparison to T-Nation,it seems they are writing in the sand with a stick,or at best scrawling on the walls with a crayon.

Post whatever you feel about it if you’ve been there,good or bad -give details,or just keep it short and sweet…[/quote]

Funny, that’s how I once viewed BB.com and now that’s how I view T-Nation.

miley…

[quote]-Tiberius- wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:
Anyone here who used to go to this site,or who still does?

I used to,before I found T-Nation,soon I was laughing at how amateurish their site and the vast majority of their articles were.

Bad spelling,poor editing,crappy explanations,bad science,shitty photos,gaping holes in their reasoning,random articles…

By comparison to T-Nation,it seems they are writing in the sand with a stick,or at best scrawling on the walls with a crayon.

Post whatever you feel about it if you’ve been there,good or bad -give details,or just keep it short and sweet…

Funny, that’s how I once viewed BB.com and now that’s how I view T-Nation.[/quote]

fuck off then.

any misc brahs up in this thread?