Bodybuilding.com is a Joke

Thats the second time in two days I have seen you submit a fat related post. Little bit obsessed? I am still trying to figure out if you called me fat in the other. If I ever do figure it out, I will let you know.

[quote]Ryu13 wrote:
BB.com is overpowered with forum-whores who are super skinny, as this site is overpowered with forum-whores who are super fat.[/quote]

The forums and training articles arent great to say the least. The store is decent and I like the Interviews they have with pros and others in the industry.

[quote]superscience wrote:
Bodybuilding.com sucks except for the some of the live shows that show pudzianoski etc. [/quote]

If this were a competition, you’d have to figure T-Nation is better simply because it is moderated. Any blathering idiot’s post is published on BB.com. Here, we are spared most of that.

[quote]Soldierslim wrote:
Seems like most of the really build dudes at my gym rock BB.com shirts. They also rarely stray from the Cybex/Nautalus room. Maby they’re on to something?[/quote]

It makes me wonder what your concept of “really built” is.

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
itsthetimman wrote:
I’m not a blackbelt, but my stats are:

450 bench
650 squat
535 dead

and I’m 195 lbs @ 6’ with about 5% bodyfat

Wow, me too!
[/quote]

You’re 6’ Jilly?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Soldierslim wrote:
Seems like most of the really build dudes at my gym rock BB.com shirts. They also rarely stray from the Cybex/Nautalus room. Maby they’re on to something?

It makes me wonder what your concept of “really built” is.[/quote]

Really built is having the cuts to show off the 8 pack and having the veins in your bicep with cuts in your shoulder. Doesn’t matter about weight, man, only about cuts and veins.

If you’ve been around this site long enough, you’d know that it’s really no less worse here. Plenty of posters, both big and small, jump around and shoot their mouths off about shit which they have no clue about and/or bring up ridiculous topics without using the search feature first.

Trying to get down to semantics such as “Well I think we have a better percentage of ‘intelligent’ posters over here” is useless. Laziness and ignorance are still laziness and ignorance, no matter which way you slice it.

I have 3,500 posts at bb.com. Certain areas are just horrible, like the teen section, supp section, nutrition section, etc. etc. You have to know where to go; I like to think we give excellent advice in the exercise section, for example.

The reason everyone there is small is because of the food nazis. For extreme fear of losing their 6 packs, they tell every 130 lb kid trying to bulk up to eat 100 calories over maintenance, eat only brown rice and boiled chicken breast, and a bunch of other bullshit that keeps people small.

One thing I like a lot about bb.com is the journals section. You can post an online workout log, have people comment on it, and offer advice. Other than that and Exercises, yeah, I’ll agree, most of that place sucks.

[quote]itsthetimman wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Soldierslim wrote:
Seems like most of the really build dudes at my gym rock BB.com shirts. They also rarely stray from the Cybex/Nautalus room. Maby they’re on to something?

It makes me wonder what your concept of “really built” is.

Really built is having the cuts to show off the 8 pack and having the veins in your bicep with cuts in your shoulder. Doesn’t matter about weight, man, only about cuts and veins.[/quote]

So I guess that most of Ethiopia is really built? That is a rediculous definition to me. I’ve seen tiny dudes fit that description. It actually makes me wonder how small you are. I think I’ll start building my cross so prof x can crucify you.

forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php? attachmentid=17883&d=1038150352

the first photo of a bodybuilding.com forumite that I saw. I dont think that I will click on the photos ever again. EVER

[quote]memyselfandmiah wrote:

the first photo of a bodybuilding.com forumite that I saw. I dont think that I will click on the photos ever again. EVER[/quote]

Damn it! I knew I shouldn’t go there, but I couldn’t resist.

[quote]memyselfandmiah wrote:
forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php? attachmentid=17883&d=1038150352[/quote]

Looking ripped, bro!

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
memyselfandmiah wrote:

Looking ripped, bro![/quote]

Bad case of gyno tho’

Well there’s some pretty funny shit in the misc. section! Someone posted a funny japaneese workout video, it had me in tears man, fuckin’ tears! From theat site, youtube, there’s a whole bunch of others like that. They’re from the zuchinni series, check it out, I’m sure you will laugh.

The audio interviews are very good. Since I can never meet these guys, it’s cool to actually hear them. I never thought Flex Wheeler would sound so laid back.

I noticed that there is too much “posativity” there.

There is a lot of wisdom to the old Eat, Lift, and Shut Your Pie Hole.

It does no good to have a bunch of yes men agreeing with each other and getting no where.

Disagree all you want with my statement, but I warn you- I have a black belt in Rex kun do and some of the whackiest CrazyPants you ever saw!

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

It does no good to have a bunch of yes men agreeing with each other and getting no where.
[/quote]

You have a bunch of these guys who really want to turn this site into just that.

[quote]Blood is Metal wrote:
If this were a competition, you’d have to figure T-Nation is better simply because it is moderated. Any blathering idiot’s post is published on BB.com. Here, we are spared most of that.[/quote]

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

Disagree all you want with my statement, but I warn you- I have a black belt in Rex kun do and some of the whackiest CrazyPants you ever saw!
[/quote]

Do you think somebody wants to get a roundhouse kick to the face with these babies on? I don’t think so.

I have to agree though, there is a lot of stuff on this site that pisses me off. I know I’m guilty of some bullshit, but there are about 4 posts in the front page of the nutrition forum that deal with about the same thing or completely ridiculous things. Ice and Metabolic Drive? Comeon

People need to learn how to use the search function, maybe they can put a tutorial when you begin membership of how to use the search function with a Q&A section like a quiz that changes each time. If you get less than 9 out of 10, you have to retake it, but cannot retake for another week.

[quote]grew7 wrote:
Blood is Metal wrote:
If this were a competition, you’d have to figure T-Nation is better simply because it is moderated. Any blathering idiot’s post is published on BB.com. Here, we are spared most of that.

LOL. They don’t even put those threads into the list of Most Discussed Topics anymore.