Bodybuilding and Cross Country

[quote]tnt2005 wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Are you planning on doing a teen show? No offense to you, but you will stand no chance at that weight in the men’s division.

I know how it is to be an athlete and try and bodybuild. I played baseball throughout my life and even in college. It is impossible to excel at both.

You can bodybuild at any time in your life. I’d say weigh your passions and find out what you like best, if you want to bodybuild and compete then drop cc. If you want to do cross country then you can still train like a bodybuilder but I wouldn’t compete until you can dedicate yourself to it.

Calories should be unrestricted to you, protein and carbs always does the job pwo no matter what your doing.

Good base tho man…keep it up.

DG

Yes I’m planning on doing a teen show. And no doubt! I was checking some of the pics from the men’s division they are truly dedicated machines. Does all the restricted food need to be clean or is fast food an option just to get the calories in I’ve been trying to keep eating clean.[/quote]

honestly dood you seem like a naturally lean guy as it is, along with weights and cross country your a metabolic furnace. You can eat fast food, it might even be helpful. Don’t make junkfood your staple tho.

DG

Off topic, but I kinda dislike people using
“C C” to say “Cross-Country”.
I don’t like my nickname being associated with that activity :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just kidding guys…

I second mr. popular’s post.
Though you’ll need quite a bit more mass than what you have in order to have any hope at a bb show…