Bodybuilders Using Human Milk as a Supplement?

Hi there! Sorry for weird question but is it true that some bodybuilders use human milk as a supplement? Thanks for your answers!

Well, yeah… haven’t you heard that there’s a formula shortage?

1 Like

Wanting to know what some bodybuilders do seems weird. Like…some bodybuilders inject oil into their muscles to bring up lagging parts. Some bodybuilders use 10g of gear a week. Some bodybuilders abuse insulin in order to avoid having to eat a healthier diet.

Why not, instead, concern yourself with what SUCCESSFUL bodybuilders do? Find the common trend there and replicate that.

Also, I really dig your 90s Nicktoon reference screename. “Rocko’s Modern Life” was more my jam, but I also am OG and grew up with the original trio of Rugrats, Doug and Ren and Stimpy.

God…WHY would my parents let me watch Ren and Stimpy? Haha

4 Likes

I mean I am breastfeeding mom and if it’s true I am ready to donate😂

I mean, do what you want with your bodily fluids - but it sounds shady AF to sell boob milk to some meathead for whatever the going rate is for UGL breast milk :sweat_smile:

FYI, if you are in the states, I believe you can get a significant tax credit for actually donating breastmilk.

2 Likes

I’m in…

The first milk or colostrum.

1 Like

Well, this is strange. Even for the off topic section.

You know what’s even more strange? Gulping down a gallon of cow tit-milk everyday is fine, but you start drinking human milk and everyone gets all weird.

1 Like

I dunno, I think in my mind this falls under the bodily fluids category. Cow’s milk is pasteurized for a reason.
But, to each their own. If dudes want to drink some strange persons milk, it ain’t none of my business.

2 Likes

Do you feel a similar strangeness regarding the hunting and eating of animals vs people?

Just for my own sake…in case we meet for dinner…

5 Likes

I’m not convinced those bodybuilders drunk that for the sake of gains.

1 Like

Ren and Stimpy were all kinds of messed up, I was far too young to be watching that. I could never get on with Doug, Rockos Modern Life was great though.

Maybe a bit later than your time, but Cow & Chicken was also a good one. I recently learned that Seth Macfarlane was involved in a whole bunch of the mid-to-late 90s Nick stuff.

The episode where there is the big red button that says “do not push” and stimpy is losing his fn mind is amazing.

1 Like

It also took me until my adult years to realise that rocko was a wallaby and Australian…even as an Aussie I didn’t pick up on it. So weird.

1 Like

My wife still has wee bags of breast milk from 2019 in the freezer. She won’t let me throw them out!

2 Likes

Drink them ya weak prick

3 Likes

My wife got me a Rocko button up shirt for my birthday. Like the shirt Rocko wore. Most of my coworkers are clueless, but some of the guys are like “holy shit, awesome Rocko shirt.” Lol.

2 Likes

I had a client that put Splenda on ALL of her food - chicken breast, fish, salad, broccoli… absolutely EVERYTHING. And another that would eat Fat Free Cream Cheese by the block as a “treat”. Bodybuilders be CRAZY!!! lol

3 Likes

You don’t say :joy: :joy:

1 Like