'Bodybuilders' Punish Daughter for Eating Pop Tart

First a protein bar and now this…apparently the “if it fits your macros” crowd isn’t getting its message across to some very effectively:

(The “bodybuilder” garb is click bait, apparently the couple are Beachbody “coaches”)

[quote]JR249 wrote:
apparently the couple are Beachbody “coaches”
[/quote]

I can’t tell you how many people I’ve known who can’t lose weight for the life of them, and yet they fall into this “beachbody coaching” BS. Sometimes I just hate the current state of this industry and those who make money from it.

S

The dad described the child as a “problem child” who was constantly causing problems at home and at school…

…Gee I fucking wonder why.

Some people just shouldn’t have kids

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
The dad described the child as a “problem child” who was constantly causing problems at home and at school…

…Gee I fucking wonder why.

Some people just shouldn’t have kids[/quote]

They have 6…what a fucking catastrophe. :frowning:

I don’t see what the big deal is. A 14 year old is perfectly capable of camping in the woods.

[quote]on edge wrote:
I don’t see what the big deal is. A 14 year old is perfectly capable of camping in the woods.[/quote]

Yeah, she wasn’t “camping”, they kicked her out of the house with no prior warning and with no food other than cold rations they would toss out to her periodically.

Further, if you read the article you’ll see that they literally treated this kid like a slave and she had to regularly resort to “stealing” food. This women has 6 kids and is actually her stepmother so she treats her own younger kids well while treating her non-biological teenage kids like chattel.

Funny, as a kid I was punished several time by not being allowed to go camping…

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Funny, as a kid I was punished several time by not being allowed to go camping…[/quote]

Haha “One man’s heaven…”

Parents need to be shot. I hate asshole step-parents and the biological parents who let them be assholes.