Bodybuilder's Buns of Steel

I’ve been told it’s Jay Cutler

Loudog…when do you plan to actually utilize those genetics and gain some real muscle mass?

Excuse the tangent.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Loudog…when do you plan to actually utilize those genetics and gain some real muscle mass?

Excuse the tangent.[/quote]

That depends - what’s real mass?

Currently I’m at 6’3 246 and holding approx 17% BF.

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

Currently I’m at 6’3 246 and holding approx 17% BF.[/quote]

I had no clue you were even that tall…but maybe that is why you don’t look as filled out. if those are your stats, I take back what I said, but will add that at that height, to really look filled out you may need to hit well over 270lbs.

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

I had no clue you were even that tall…but maybe that is why you don’t look as filled out. if those are your stats, I take back what I said, but will add that at that height, to really look filled out you may need to hit well over 270lbs.[/quote]

That’s part of my prob. I’m too vain to really bulk plus my jeans don’t fit. lol

Seriously my current goals max out at 250lbs which I’ll hit by year end. 270 could be in the picture for 2011.

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

I had no clue you were even that tall…but maybe that is why you don’t look as filled out. if those are your stats, I take back what I said, but will add that at that height, to really look filled out you may need to hit well over 270lbs.[/quote]

That’s part of my prob. I’m too vain to really bulk plus my jeans don’t fit. lol

Seriously my current goals max out at 250lbs which I’ll hit by year end. 270 could be in the picture for 2011.
[/quote]

I’ll trade my 3" shorterness and buy you a pair of jeans for your delt genetics, lol

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

[/quote]

I’ll trade my 3" shorterness and buy you a pair of jeans for your delt genetics, lol[/quote]

Sorry CB but we each have to play the hand we’re delt. Mine unfortunately is starting to lift seriously later in life. At soon to be 36 the gains don’t come easy for me.

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

[/quote]

I’ll trade my 3" shorterness and buy you a pair of jeans for your delt genetics, lol[/quote]

Sorry CB but we each have to play the hand we’re delt. Mine unfortunately is starting to lift seriously later in life. At soon to be 36 the gains don’t come easy for me.

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

[quote]Loudog75 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

One has to wonder how much that camera weighs my friend.

V

lol, I didn’t start till 28 dog, we’re both shit out of luck then…

:wink:

[quote]Nards wrote:
That guy has no choice but to shit bricks.[/quote]

LOL literally.