Bodybuilders Are Weak!

good numbers he said on fb he was 10lbs lighter then the weight cut off i dont know why hed do that

and those vids are awesome stu id never seen them before

[quote]Blackaggar wrote:
good numbers he said on fb he was 10lbs lighter then the weight cut off i dont know why hed do that

and those vids are awesome stu id never seen them before[/quote]
Maybe to make contest prep easier. He used to get 230ish during the offseason, so my guess he wants to stay leaner this time around.

Layne really does wear multiple hats. I always wondered if his early success as a bodybuilder led to his wanting to try his hand at other variations within the iron game. Conversely, I wonder if I would have migrated to bodybuilding myself if I hadn’t screwed my back up in a Strongman contest.

@Blackagger- I had posted those up in my Spring 2011 contest thread as I was preparing for the America and the Hercules. So many people were constantly asking what my usual workouts looked like, so I just took a week and filmed one of each day in my split. Aside from looking soft, pale and tired, I guess they came out ok because they still get hits on youtube :slight_smile:

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Layne really does wear multiple hats. I always wondered if his early success as a bodybuilder led to his wanting to try his hand at other variations within the iron game. Conversely, I wonder if I would have migrated to bodybuilding myself if I hadn’t screwed my back up in a Strongman contest.

@Blackagger- I had posted those up in my Spring 2011 contest thread as I was preparing for the America and the Hercules. So many people were constantly asking what my usual workouts looked like, so I just took a week and filmed one of each day in my split. Aside from looking soft, pale and tired, I guess they came out ok because they still get hits on youtube :slight_smile:

S
[/quote]

yeah i was actually going to pm you about your exercises lol so this was awesome

pretty strong incline press too considering how close you were to the show

and i dont know about layne but maybe he just wants to be the complete package, I know that i want to do both powerlifting and bodybuilding aswell i think that would be super cool lol

You dont have to resort to bodybuilding methods to be Big and Strong!
Super Strong!

You can always find ways to use your OWN BODY to be FREAK STRONG!!!

Damn!!!