T Nation

Bodybuilder with Best Rear Delts?

for those of you who kept up with the previous mr. Olympias, who do you guys think has the best REAR DELT development ever?

(OTHER THAN KEVIN LEVRONE)

lol

i think it is very weird flex wheeler injected so much oil

everyone who says he was the most aesthetic ever etc, what about the fact that in his prime he was injecting oils, so his unreal look was actually, er, unreal.

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

everyone who says he was the most aesthetic ever etc, what about the fact that in his prime he was injecting oils, so his unreal look was actually, er, unreal.

[/quote]

How does that take away from his aesthetic appearance (once upon a time)? Do you complain a nice looking rack because there are implants in there?

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[/quote]

How does that take away from his aesthetic appearance (once upon a time)? Do you complain a nice looking rack because there are implants in there?[/quote]

i’m not actually complaining at all, just making a point which i think many people don’t realise about Wheeler.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[/quote]

How does that take away from his aesthetic appearance (once upon a time)? Do you complain a nice looking rack because there are implants in there?[/quote]

actually a lot of guys complain over fake boobs lol

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[/quote]

Many great bodybuilders have used SEO injections, including some with great aesthetics. These people were aesthetically pleasing before SEO injections. It’s a shame some tampered with their great physiques with this silly practice.

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[/quote]

Many great bodybuilders have used SEO injections, including some with great aesthetics. These people were aesthetically pleasing before SEO injections. It’s a shame some tampered with their great physiques with this silly practice. [/quote]

mfw guys think the guys on the olympia stage don’t use seo even now

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[/quote]

Many great bodybuilders have used SEO injections, including some with great aesthetics. These people were aesthetically pleasing before SEO injections. It’s a shame some tampered with their great physiques with this silly practice. [/quote]

mfw guys think the guys on the olympia stage don’t use seo even now[/quote]
Is it this face?

more like this

ummm stick to the topic please?

For me Mike Christiansen who had the most amazing 3/4 back pose I’ve ever seen.