Bodybuilder on Dr. Phil

Basically his wife is complaining he’s spending too much time on bodybuilding. He spends 4 hours a day at the gym.

I didn’t watch but from the preview pics of the videos he looks like he lifts.

I’m just saying that because I hate when the media reorts on anyone who happens to go to the gym in their free time and jumps right to calling them a bodybuilder.

I’m of the opinion that you can only be called one if you compete in shows, at any level. It doesn’t mean you’re not huge, jacked, built or dedicated if you don’t compete officially…just I think it’s best to have a handy definition and that’s mine.

Sort of like when they call someone a “weightlifter” even if they go to the gym and do leg extensions and 20 minutes on the stationary bike, when a weightlifter competes in the Olympic lifts.

He’s a pretty big dude, NYC police officer.

Saw this a while ago. Basically he trains hard and enjoys the company of young women. Meanwhile, his wife has no curves and looks like she’s aged much faster than him.

He’s not getting his sexual needs met. He has kids with her. She knows she wouldn’t be able to do better than him.

IMO what they need is an open relationship so he can screw the gym hotties while keeping his family together.

Not sure if that actually works in real life, but they need to do something because he could totally bang women 10 yrs younger with great bodies.

Hes got a fucked up looking head.

I bet they got divorced 3 months after this appearance.

People really watch that show?

Oh dear god… Headline tomorrow: Bodybuilder castrated and burned by angry wife.

Seriously, your wife’s 41 and you say “20-something with a big butt” on camera? I don’t know what the women are like in america but here in Canada the courts would rule that a suicide.

[quote]anthropocentric wrote:
Meanwhile, his wife has no curves and looks like she’s aged much faster than him.
[/quote]

His wife is ten years older than him. Just wait until he is forty and she is fifty.
As important as looks are to him this marriage is dead, she just doesn’t know it yet.

She is MILF material though.

He’s an ass. He should just ask for the divorce rather than go on national TV and embarass her and hope things get so bad that she’ll want one.

And for a 41 year old with 3 kids, she looks great.

He’s 31 - she’s 41.

Guy seems like a self centered asshole. Says he spends more time at the gym than with his kids, hits on other women (which is obviously disrespectful as hell to his wife, and children) and clearly cares more about superficial shit than his family.

Sad.

lol

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
And for a 41 year old with 3 kids, she looks great.[/quote]

By looks great do you mean thin?

Facially I think she’s aged poorly.

His wife is fucking hot.

This is why you don’t get married…

[quote]howie424 wrote:
His wife is fucking hot.[/quote]

Nice body. Face is busted though.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

[quote]howie424 wrote:
His wife is fucking hot.[/quote]

Nice body. Face is busted though.[/quote]
I don’t get the face either

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
This is why you don’t get married…[/quote]

Preach!

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
He’s 31 - she’s 41.

Guy seems like a self centered asshole. Says he spends more time at the gym than with his kids, hits on other women (which is obviously disrespectful as hell to his wife, and children) and clearly cares more about superficial shit than his family.

Sad. [/quote]

My feelings exactly!