T Nation

Bodybuilder Dating? Where Do You Meet People?

untitled

Haha!! Are you testing me? Schizophrenia and Dissociative Identity Disorder are very different!
Good Meme either way! :blush:

You can place your email for public display in your profile somehow. Then it’s up to the lady to contact you.

I propose any male interested in dating this person should make an Instagram post where they flex their biceps and then kiss them, linking the post in here.

The OP can then decide which is the best biceps post and can follow up on Instagram via their DMing.

Any date must be live streamed here.

Voyerism, this guy gets it.

Hmmmm.

Guys, don’t bite the bait and keep your private pictures to yourselves.

@Chris_Colucci

Can you work your magic on this one? There seems to be some uncertainty and you seem to have a basket of tricks for identifying trolls.

She actually has a training log, though. She may be legit, and just legit bad at this…

I’m legit bad a dating. :rofl:
And no I didn’t come to raise hate and discontent. But It’s been interesting to read about the old days.

Am I the only next person who thinks this is legit? Chick starts a thread like “hey I’m a beefcake and I want to date other beefcakes. Where’s the best place to meet a beefcake?” And everyone’s all like “oh I dunno; she used a comma when she should have used a semicolon hmm something smells fishy to me so let’s not discuss her dating preferences at all and instead ask probing questions about her career…”

Been thinking the same, sounds like some people are bitter about being catfished in the past

I read the journal before posting in this thread, so I agree that she is believably a female bodybuilder. Where I have a question is in the purpose of this thread. Hardcore gym is 10 miles further than fitness gym, where she’s nervous to talk to people because “Their is a few creepers at my gym.” And yet over and over again she is looking to separate off and chat with the men in this thread. Would they not almost certainly be even further than 30 miles away from home?

And the grammar (“their is a few”?) is problematic in that it certainly calls into question her honesty in general. Someone in private practice as a psychologist has at least a master’s degree. Does the OP remind you of Powerpuff in expressing herself? No, me either.

So fine, come in to flirt with your target audience, I don’t think anyone would judge that. I just sort of feel that maybe the “little bit of everything” she does in private practice includes pay-for-play with guys she picks up at places like TNation. That’s all.

Also, at the beginning of the thread people did offer suggestions, but they got shot down (too far, men don’t want intelligent women, creepy-seeming). I posted that I do similar work AND am a graduate of online dating and it seemed to spark no curiosity whatsoever.

So.

I simply was looking for for suggestions. Maybe on online site geared towards lifters. I simply asked if their was a way to chat to people on here. I’m not here to talk about my work. Or be accused of prostitution.

WeWillSee

I’d encourage people to generally trust their instincts and first impressions while also allowing new members the opportunity to make themselves known. As Miss Angelou said, when someone shows you who they are, believe them.

There is. It’s, like, exactly what the site is designed for. Pulling conversations offsite to apps, other forums, or where ever else isn’t what we’re here for.

That’s fair, except that the first sentence you wrote in this thread mentioned your work. If you don’t want to talk about something, don’t open the door to the subject.

Um… … … did I miss where this happened in the thread? Or is that some high-level projection/guilty conscience stuff?

If folks are getting an iffy vibe, it’s what you’re projecting. Maybe being a bit more of a regular participating member would’ve helped before diving right into, “I really need to meet men, so which one of y’all is down?”. I kinda feel like I need to check on Myth to make sure he doesn’t end up in pieces in a freezer somewhere.

No prob. Try this one.

I’m whole, lol.

So what? It’s a forum. People chat.[quote=“EmilyQ, post:137, topic:252393”]
And the grammar (“their is a few”?) is problematic in that it certainly calls into question her honesty in general. Someone in private practice as a psychologist has at least a master’s degree. Does the OP remind you of Powerpuff in expressing herself? No, me either.
[/quote]

People typing on their phone make grammar errors all the time. Not really sure what Powerpuff has to do with anything either. Don’t really know her.

I don’t see the harm in that either

I still don’t see what your problem is and i’m A little surprised at you, frankly

Edit - i’m Not trying to jump on you specifically, I just think the reaction this chick has gotten has been really weird.

Chris feel free to delete this thread. Im not here to troll or catfish or whatever fun ideas anyone has had. Again, I was just looking for unique ideas to meet people.

Yes, you did miss a comment that said something about “pay for play”. I took it as they were accusing me of being a prostitute.