Bodybuilder 1, Bank Robber 0

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Some large shirts are quite large, while others feel like a small. There ought to be a t-shirt trade association or something, where they standardize the size and price of t-shirts.

I get mine from allstyle.com. These fit perfectly, and they are less than 2 dollars a piece when you buy in bulk, I call them “disposable t-shirts”. The only problem I have is with the black t-shirts fading after 2 washes, after that they turn into a charcoal shade.

It is really annoying, and it makes me look poor and trashy when my black t-shirts are lighter than my black dickies… like a white trash guy who only wears t-shirts, Dickies, and Chuck Taylors…

Uh, what were we discussing here? I forgot already…[/quote]

um, are you sure about that web site (allstyle.com)? That one definitely does not sell t-shirts.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
um, are you sure about that web site (allstyle.com)? That one definitely does not sell t-shirts. [/quote]

Whoops. My bad, it’s alstyle.com. One “l”.

talk about a dream coming true for almost anyone who has ever been into bodybuilding.

[quote]detazathoth wrote:
mr_slick wrote:
detazathoth wrote:
You know the MMA guys will be like “Our 150 lb heavyweight fighters could have done a wayyy better job than this dufus of unfunctionality!”

Uh…Heavyweight for MMA is the minimum of 206 and the maximum of 265.

You do know I’m just kidding right? [/quote]

I apologize. Once again,Sarcasm fails on the interweb.

[quote]mazilla wrote:
Donut62 wrote:
There is a difference between “MMA guys” and the sexually ambiguous kid who watches TUF, has a Tapout sticker on his Civic and goes to beginner BJJ once a month.

W O R D!!

i went to buy a stupid tapout shirt from a local mall retailer andf they told me “we dont really sell any xxl tapout shirts so we dont stock them”. they sure were full of small, medium, and “large”(since when is that large, have you ever really considered somebody in a regular large to be particularly large??).
[/quote]

You should punch yourself in the nuts for attempting to buy a Tapout t-shirt.

Good thing this didn’t happen in California, or the bodybuilder would be the one in jail!

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
Tulkastaldo wrote:
This man’s other occupation is “aerospace machinist”? And he’s only 26? Was he genetically engineered as the ultimate male by escaped Nazi scientists or something?

It’s definetely a skilled position, but just a two year degree from tech school and apprenticeship is required to be one. Dolph Lundgren is the ultimate genetically engineered super freak, he has a degree from MIT and speaks like 6 languages.[/quote]

Dolph Lundgren has a Master’s in chemical engineering and received a Fulbright scholarship to go to MIT. He completed his military service at the Swedish Amphibious Ranger School, graduating as a corporal. He’s also a decorated karateka, competing internationally. Alas, he only speaks 5 languages, so we’ll probably have to keep him out of the gene pool. Then again, he does have a 2000 psi punch…

[quote]veruvius wrote:

Dolph Lundgren has a Master’s in chemical engineering and received a Fulbright scholarship to go to MIT. He completed his military service at the Swedish Amphibious Ranger School, graduating as a corporal. He’s also a decorated karateka, competing internationally. Alas, he only speaks 5 languages, so we’ll probably have to keep him out of the gene pool. Then again, he does have a 2000 psi punch…[/quote]

He also has the power of Greyskull. And he’s pretty good at Punishing. What a guy.

[quote]Lorisco wrote:
Good thing this didn’t happen in California, or the bodybuilder would be the one in jail![/quote]

No shit! I was wondering if anyone was thinking what I was thinking. I’ll bet the badass bodybuilder is getting sued by the little shit now… which is lame.

If this guy does get sued, what do you say we appoint someone custodian and we contribute to his legal defense fund? I’d paypal him a few bucks in a heartbeat.

I was about to say, “Guys, Lynwood is in California” but then I saw Lynwood WASHINGTON.