Body Weight Workout..

Hey . im thinkin of doing this workout since its tough for me to get to the gym so now i do alot more body weight stuff at home. What results will this give me? Give me insight on this and how many times a week i should do this workout.

Thanks… maybe to make it more challenging for me, tell me how much more reps or sets i should be doing. Thanks.

What workout is “this workout”?

You can do a full body workout 3 times a week.

nah do this full body workout twice a day 7 days a week.

push ups sets of 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 with 30 seconds rest inbetween each set

walk up and down the room during the rest period.

5 sets of 5 dips between chairs, keep doing 5 sets of five, when they get easy put something heavy in a backpack and continue.

go for a 4 mile run every day during the week, after a week your body will be falling to bits but keep at it, soon you wont feel sore and you`ll get fitter and fitter.

When you can do 5000 push ups a day like marvin hagler or Ruben “hurricane” carter your in shape

[quote]pienmash wrote:
something about a lot of pushups[/quote]

Scapula retraction?
Lower limb strength?

Scapula retraction is pretty straightforward… lie under a table or other convenient handhold and row like a reverse pushup.
For pushing and pulling variations/progressions planche and lever stuff is great.

A combination of one legged squats and ‘hamstring curl drags’ is always fun. (NB ‘hamstring curl drags’ = lie on a smooth surface, drag your body across the surface via knee flexion.)

Add in chin/pull-ups and handstand stuff (against the wall for beginners like me).

Frequency/volume? Listen to your body.

I like the EDT style for bodyweight programs.