Body Types

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Fun read on the topic: Chaos and Pain: Search results for somatotype[/quote]

Dude…is that the guy’s face that got chewed up.

A slight warning would have been in order lol.

Ahhh, weird, it didnt link to the right page. Sorry about that. It goes to the right one when I click the link in my post, but the wrong page when I click the quoted link…

Thats the page

[quote]Field wrote:
Lol you cant “Change your somatotype.” That shts hella stupid. Do harder smarter homework.
[/quote]

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

THAT’S gotta sting a little.

My childish moment just whooped your childish moment’s ass. Walk it off.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Ahhh, weird, it didnt link to the right page. Sorry about that. It goes to the right one when I click the link in my post, but the wrong page when I click the quoted link…

Thats the page[/quote]
The first page you posted was full of epic shit. I felt awesome after I read it.

You are forgiven.

[quote]JayPierce wrote:

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:

Thats the page[/quote]
The first page you posted was full of epic shit. I felt awesome after I read it.

You are forgiven. [/quote]

Chaos and Pain is one of the best lifting/diet blogs out there. Jamie Lewis is the author, writes not only very well but is also very funny and has a way of “inspiring” and making you feel awesome. The posts are usually researched to high hell too, so you just might learn something too.

Yeah, it was only the initial holy shit, that’s what his face looks like! read some of the other stuff! Thanks for the blog, added to favorites :slight_smile:

Lol if ive been reading some sht on that sight. That guy is one funny fker. My belly aches.

If you are going to read, make sure to read BOTH articles.

The blog author also talks about how certain people are ‘freaks’ and how so&so would still look better than 99% of the deuches in the gym even if he did only ‘squat thrusts and atlas chest expander’ for exercises.

He thinks somatotyping is stupid but does definitely support the idea of everyone having a unique genetic profile that requires slightly different diet and training habits.

Hes also into the metabolic typing for determining your optimal diet.

Just some food for thought. People are not cut from the cookie cutter mold.

[quote]Field wrote:

Just some food for thought. People are not cut from the cookie cutter mold.

[/quote]

Exactly. And that’s what the somatotypes are, ‘cookie cutter molds’ as you said. If anything, they ‘limit’ the genetic individuality he was talking about.

I believed these somatotypes. I was so sure I was a hardgainer/ectomporh, or whatever you want to call it. That was untill I started drinking milk and began actually eating. I don’t train for size anyway, but I guess people who do, should worry more about eating than what “type” you are.

The training regime hasn’t been much more different to me, than my other, fat, friends, except they generally eat more than I do, because I easily feel like I’m full, and they easily eat more, than they should.

[quote]Boooke wrote:
I believed these somatotypes. I was so sure I was a hardgainer/ectomporh, or whatever you want to call it. That was untill I started drinking milk and began actually eating. I don’t train for size anyway, but I guess people who do, should worry more about eating than what “type” you are.

The training regime hasn’t been much more different to me, than my other, fat, friends, except they generally eat more than I do, because I easily feel like I’m full, and they easily eat more, than they should.

[/quote]
Damn. You use more commas than I do.

[quote]JayPierce wrote:
Damn. You use more commas than I do.[/quote]

Haha, sorry. I’m used to Danish. We always use commas, so I’m generally using Danish punctuation.

Jamie Lewis also has a 1616 total @ 181 /RAW tested. So he has the shit to back him up.

Try to catch the podcasts that he does, it is good backround noise and funny as a drunk frat

boy hitting on a supermodel ; )

“pure ectomorphs and endomorphs (if they existed) would comprise 2/100 and 1/100th of a percent of the population, respectively.(Sheldon 30) That means that in the US, there’s 6140 and 3070 terminally skinny and terminally fat (males) in the entire United States of America”

Males are more or less spaced fairly evenly across the grid, with a slight hankering for meso being the highest number. (I am allegedly a 4-5-3)

A higher percentage of women have endomorphic traits, hence all the women who posess the “pear” shape.