T Nation

Body Triangle Made Me Grow A Vagina

So I was rolling around yesterday with a guy who put me in a DEEP body triangle. i should of tapped but i wanted to be the cool tough guy so i just flexed my abs and bit my tounge. kept rolling around and eventually escaped.

now i feel poopy today. holy SHIT fuck my lower abs hurt.

and i sneezed today. lots. holy omg for the love of T-Nation it hurts. fine i’m a pussy but HOLY SHIT it hurts when i sneeze.

i guess my point is if you get caught in a body triangle you should tap. otherwise everytime you sneeze you’ll pass out at random like those fainting goats.

fainting goats = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we9_CdNPuJg

You should have gotten fatter for better cardio and better lubrication imo.

Also thank you for introducing me to fainting goats

Yeah, I got put in one of those, too. It sucked, I was changing colors trying not to tap. I held on 'til the whistle blew, though. 5 seconds and I woulda been a sandy-vag sandwhich.

Did he have you in a body triangle for your back of did he lock it in while he was in your guard? I’ve done this move in both positions and have never had but one guy tap, and he said he only tapped because he was about to crap his pants. Also here’s this to help for next time…

God I forgot how much I love submissions 101.

you couldn’t foot lock him when he had the triangle in?

he had it from my back and i was ‘turtled’. i was about 4min into a 5th ‘roll around session’ i was ready to toss my cookies.

slimjim, care to elaborate on the ‘foot lock’?

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
he had it from my back and i was ‘turtled’. i was about 4min into a 5th ‘roll around session’ i was ready to toss my cookies.

slimjim, care to elaborate on the ‘foot lock’?[/quote]

it really depends on the guy doing the bodylock - whether or not you can footlock him when he body triangles you, but you roll over so your weight is on him (and you’re facing the ceiling,) step the leg that is on the same side as his extended leg (straight leg) over said leg, roll to that side so that his foot that is under his knee is trapped (you’re now facing the wall on your own hip) and then hip away from him. It helps to have his bodylock down near your hips so that you can apply the most amount of pressure.

It doesn’t work everytime, but generally it will put enough pressure on their foot making them a little more likely to release the body triangle. Especially a big dude like you should be able to put a crapload of pressure on the foot.

^^^ Obviously though, protect your neck first

i’ll look into that. i don’t think he was in the right position to have that work, but it’s def something i’ll check out.

thanks dude.

Did you also try turning into the side where the foot was locked? One of the black belts at our school has a technique that works great against the body triangle where you are hyper-extending their knee/locking the achilles.

Not sure it would have helped though anyway since he had your back…

Did you also try turning into the side where the foot was locked? One of the black belts at our school has a technique that works great against the body triangle where you are hyper-extending their knee/locking the achilles.

Not sure it would have helped though anyway since he had your back…

SERIOUSLY!!! Am I chopped liver! I just posted a detailed video showing the foot lock counter to the body triangle and I don’t even think anyone has watched it! IT’S EDDIE BRAVO PEOPLE! COME ON!

sorry beershoes :-\

i watched it.

thank you for the video

i give you +2 cool points.

when arrmageddon comes, your life will be spared.

^^^heh, i guess i missed the video…that’s what iwas trying to describe.

Ah thanks, and now I feel like a bitch for complaining.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
So I was rolling around yesterday with a guy who put me in a DEEP body triangle. i should of tapped but i wanted to be the cool tough guy so i just flexed my abs and bit my tounge. kept rolling around and eventually escaped.

now i feel poopy today. holy SHIT fuck my lower abs hurt.

and i sneezed today. lots. holy omg for the love of T-Nation it hurts. fine i’m a pussy but HOLY SHIT it hurts when i sneeze.

i guess my point is if you get caught in a body triangle you should tap. otherwise everytime you sneeze you’ll pass out at random like those fainting goats.

fainting goats = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we9_CdNPuJg

[/quote]

You must have forgotten to lube up.

[quote]fightnews10 wrote:
You must have forgotten to lube up.[/quote]

You competing with yourself for some kind of “most predictable least funny” award mate?

the video was funny