Body Transformation

My local YMCA is having a body transformation competition. The length is 6 weeks obviously this is not enough time to put on much muscle so I know that fatloss while maintaning will have to be the objective.

At the moment I am around 182 LBS, 5’10.5, I do not know what my BF level is but, it is low enough that I can kind of see my abs and have separation in my quads.

What would be the best plan for the best results in this time frame. I have never really cut, just some damage control so I am a bit lost, ANY help is appreciated.

I was thinking about giving “From Dud To Stud” a go but, am not sure.

You may want to check out this article

[quote]maverick88 wrote:
My local YMCA is having a body transformation competition. The length is 6 weeks obviously this is not enough time to put on much muscle so I know that fatloss while maintaning will have to be the objective.

At the moment I am around 182 LBS, 5’10.5, I do not know what my BF level is but, it is low enough that I can kind of see my abs and have separation in my quads.

What would be the best plan for the best results in this time frame. I have never really cut, just some damage control so I am a bit lost, ANY help is appreciated.

I was thinking about giving “From Dud To Stud” a go but, am not sure.[/quote]