Body Transformation, Is This a Joke?

Is this a joke? I guess this is the sort of thing you see at bodybuilding.com. I honestly am not sure if this is for real or not. Some of the lines - “All through elementary school,” “So I had a friend who showed me his guns and I was just amazed!” and “How I did it” just seem too ridiculous. Did what? Went through puberty?

www.teenbodybuilding.com/transt9.htm

yea im gettng tired of that site, the forums are full of people that dont train and just talk smack while others push products onto you.

the very last words on that page and its accompanying picture;

Never quit! Nothing is impossible

hahahaha

Sad…

His ‘after’ weight is 150 lbs, and his 'after flexed arms measure 13". I hate to say it, but when I started training, at age 20, I weighed 150 lbs (5’9), and my flexed arm was 14" just from normal (non bodybuilding) growth. These young kids don’t realize that they just look normal,… which isnt a bad thing, but the egos some of the high school kids at my gym exhibit is ridiculous.

S

some of the transformations bb.com has featured in the past have been ok, but then there’s the ones like this that just make you wonder at people’s idiocy. congratulations, you now look like a kid who spends a little time outside.

Given the number of people I see walking around that are over-weight or WAY over-weight I at least give credit to anyone that is:

1. Honestly TRYING.

2. Spending quality time while trying (which is sorta redundant).

3. Has enthusiasm…which tends to motivate others.

Ego issues? shrugs…if I remember right, MOST or at least many kids at that age do…MIGHT be related to T-levels :slight_smile: of course I’m no doctor. Most of my friends who continue to workout, lost the ego as they got older and just stayed dedicated to their pursuit.

[quote]m00se wrote:
Given the number of people I see walking around that are over-weight or WAY over-weight I at least give credit to anyone that is:

1. Honestly TRYING.

2. Spending quality time while trying (which is sorta redundant).

3. Has enthusiasm…which tends to motivate others.

Ego issues? shrugs…if I remember right, MOST or at least many kids at that age do…MIGHT be related to T-levels :slight_smile: of course I’m no doctor. Most of my friends who continue to workout, lost the ego as they got older and just stayed dedicated to their pursuit.[/quote]

Good points. We all have to start somewhere, and I certainly can’t claim to be where I want to be, but I also wouldn’t post pictures of myself after gaining 15 pounds and announce it to the world as a transformation. Maybe 50 pounds, maybe 100 pounds. This kid looks like he got a tan, moved the lighting overhead, did twelve pushups, and then flexed for a pic.

hahaha wow amazing… jsut read the whole thing at bb.com

in his defense he has in my opinion made noticeable improvment…abs pecs and arms all looked to be reasonably improved

Built…

A bit over the top, but he did make good gains. He also did it while remaining lean. Most kids seem to put on quite a bit of fat with the muscle and just look “big,” but this guy kept his conditioning up really well.

I was 134 lbs at one point with 13" arms. I remember I thought I was huge when I hit 15".

What.
The.
Fuck.

honestly… all I can do is shake my head.

I like his list of supps… at age 16… all that kid needs is to stop eating like a bitch and man up in the kitchen.

I’m just curious how deep his “squats” were.

I like how everyone makes fun of a 15 year old kid for putting on a bit of size and being proud of himself for it.

Praise god for T-Nation…

It’s a step in the right direction - not a completed transformation by any means, but the beginning of one.

I’d be impressed by an obviously overweight who learns how to eat and exercise properly, not some kid who looks like kids are supposed to look merely trying to flex.

S

[quote]Uber N3wb wrote:
Praise god for T-Nation…[/quote]

Hell yes.

What’s up with all the 16 year olds being so eager to show off their bodies when they have absolutely zero progress? Don’t they have any shame at all? Posting that crap on the internet. He’s talking to the readers as if he was some bodybuilding god, notice the end -hilarious.

I bet his motto is
“pain is just weakness leaving the body!!!”

I read that on bb.com by the way, shocking - I know.

Complete transformations? I think not…but…

Like it or not, if these kids stick with it they will be way ahead of the game when they’re old enough to look good.

And by old enough to look good, I mean put in the time necessary for a real transformation. I wouldn’t be posting my pic on the internet like that either, but they are making progress so good for them.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Complete transformations? I think not…but…

Like it or not, if these kids stick with it they will be way ahead of the game when they’re old enough to look good.

And by old enough to look good, I mean put in the time necessary for a real transformation. I wouldn’t be posting my pic on the internet like that either, but they are making progress so good for them.[/quote]

I wouldnt go that far, teenagers can make steroid like progress so if they gain 15lbs in 2 years when they are 16 there is a good chance when they are 20 they wont be gaining anything unless they seriously change thier idea of diet and training.