Body Solid Power Rack

I have a guy who is wanting to sell me a like new body solid power rack for around $300. Is it a good deal? Wanted to hear some feedback before purchasing. thanks

Dave

I bought it for $300 spring of 2008. It is supposed to have a 700 pound capacity so that should not be a problem. The only thing I did not like about it was that the safety pins dont go any lower than 18" from the ground so I cant do low rack pulls unless I stand on something.

I bought this one a couple of years ago and love it. POWER RACKS

$300 - New

[quote]Wilba wrote:
I bought this one a couple of years ago and love it. POWER RACKS

$300 - New

[/quote]

I have the same one and can’t imagine training without it. There’s just so much you can do with a nice rack :wink:

I know this isn’t answering the original question, but I figured I’d ask this here. I plan on buying a power rack in the future. I have basically narrowed the choice down to a cheaper version, like the bodysolid or the york barbell power rack, or a more pricey build-your-own-custom rack from eliteFTS.

The eliteFTS rack is about 700, with an additional 150 or so to get it equipped with the pullup bar. I don’t want to have to buy another rack later on down the line, so are the bodysolid racks high enough quality,leaving me with more money for plates, or am i better off waiting longer and getting a good EFS rack?

No matter which one you choose, you won’t have to buy another for a long, long time. For $630 you could get the rack, chinup bar, DB trays, dip station, and plate holders.