'Body Signalling': BS or Real?

Im generally not one to go for Hollywood fads. Big fan of 5/3/1 and stuff like sprints & fast cardio
But I like Tom Hardy as a actor and his dedication to his roles… I ran across this while reading up on the movie Bronson which was pretty bad ass

I quess a trainer called Pnut came up with it. Its pretty much a glorified jail routine… As a guy that did some time in jail maybe it makes sense at numerouse times through the day you do push ups, dips, pull ups, press ups and all kinds of ab stuff… Not much to do but play cards, watch bad TV and gaurd your brown eye…Anyhow guys do tend to bulk up… This workout he gives Tom for Warrior and Bronson was pretty much a modified jailhouse workout The only thing thats confusing is he talks about the body needing time to rest but has Tom do this workout 4x a day every day. I would think it better to do this M-W-F and do low body on T-TH-SA tons of jailhose stuff there too, squats, pistol squats, jump lunges, jumping jacks, calf raises, good mornings

I wasnt bringing this up to Man crush Tom or recomend the workout but I thought it was pretty interesting considering he is known for bulking up for roles… The whole “body signalling thing” was pretty interesting…I wasnt sure Any of you guys tried the warrior routine? Did you do it every day?

I am guarding my brown eye as we speak

The way I understand it is that you can work out the same body part throughout the day, but you need to rest and not work out the same body part the next day. Now, when it comes to pushups, dips, and stuff like that, I think you can get away with doing it for 2-3 days at a time and still be able to recover.

The body signaling thing he was talking about was basically saying you need to give your muscles a stimulus for them to react and potentially grow.

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
Im generally not one to go for Hollywood fads. Big fan of 5/3/1 and stuff like sprints & fast cardio
But I like Tom Hardy as a actor and his dedication to his roles… I ran across this while reading up on the movie Bronson which was pretty bad ass

I quess a trainer called Pnut came up with it. Its pretty much a glorified jail routine… As a guy that did some time in jail maybe it makes sense at numerouse times through the day you do push ups, dips, pull ups, press ups and all kinds of ab stuff… Not much to do but play cards, watch bad TV and gaurd your brown eye…Anyhow guys do tend to bulk up… This workout he gives Tom for Warrior and Bronson was pretty much a modified jailhouse workout The only thing thats confusing is he talks about the body needing time to rest but has Tom do this workout 4x a day every day. I would think it better to do this M-W-F and do low body on T-TH-SA tons of jailhose stuff there too, squats, pistol squats, jump lunges, jumping jacks, calf raises, good mornings

I wasnt bringing this up to Man crush Tom or recomend the workout but I thought it was pretty interesting considering he is known for bulking up for roles… The whole “body signalling thing” was pretty interesting…I wasnt sure Any of you guys tried the warrior routine? Did you do it every day?[/quote]

This is body building forum.Instead of wasting time with bodyweight stuff,why dont you focus on squats,deadlifts,presses,rows and keep adding weight and reps.Eat well and you ll get plenty big.

Thanks SKELAC I do that allready I just thought it was interesting thing

Appotex probably right on the 2-3 day thing

CCriss keep protecting the eye

And don’t drop the soap.