Body Recomposition Plan

I posted this at another board and got no input, any suggestions and critiques are welcome…

I am planning a Spring body recomposition. Goal is to lose body fat and get as rippped as my over 40 year old body will allow. I am 235lbs, 6’1. This will be my 3rd cycle (did a few PH cycles), the first one was expierimental and the 2nd was a bulker I started at 213. I have some ab fat and love handles, but I am fairly lean else where.

I will be following Swolecat’s training and nutrition plan (if your interested do a search on this site). Since he sells it, I can’t really talk much about it execept to say its based on nutrient timing and training paterns, is not low carb. I have ran it before natural and it worked well but I lost more muscle than I liked when I leaned out, key attributes 45 minutes of cardio every day and weights later in the day 4X a week.

This time, I am running the following cycle with the plan:

AAS All done at 2 injects on Monday/Thursday
Test E Wks 1-10 @ 500 MG (Total per week)
Bold Wks 1-9 400MG wk 1 and 200 every week
NPP Wks 1-3 @ 300 MG
Tren E @ 250 MG Weeks 3-9
Var Wks 1&2 and 11 & 12 @ 60 MG a day

AI’s

Week 1-12 Femara @ 2.5 MG EOD, then switching to ADEX at 1MG EOD. I am using 2 AI’s because of leftovers from my previous cycle. Between the 2 I have enough for 12 to 14 weeks. Dostinex at .5 MG E4D.

Fat Burners/Glucose Disposal Agents

HOT-ROX Wks 1&2
T3/Clen Combo Wks 3&4
T3 only Weeks 5&6
T3/Clen Combo Wks 7&8
HOT-ROX Wks 9&10

I am planning on using Metformin w/ PWO meals and carb meals throughout. If it’s shitty, I’ll switch to R-ALA.

PCT

HCG at Wks 1-10 500IU’s on Sat & Sunday
Week 13 & 14 Nolva @ 60 MGs a day Wks 13,14 15 and 16, Alpha Male
Week 15 and 16 Nolva at 20 MGs a day

I have the HCG in because I am running this for 10 weeks, or maybe even 12 and I don’t want my boys to shrink or atrophy and want them to be ready for PCT. I have only ran a 6 weeker before so I never expierenced any shrinkage that was noticeable. This will be the longest cycle I will run and I am running it as long as my fat loss program runs.

Thanks

I like everything, but the Letro dosage, it’s just to high for my taste. Everything else looks good, very well planned out.

Are you running Dostinex with this cycle too or Bromo?

If you’re on Swole cat’s program, you’ll get really good results. Good luck!

Dostinex E4D once the Tren starts. I may drop the Femara to 1.25 EOD and increase as needed.

And Swolecat is the man!

Thanks for the feedback…

[quote]Sancho wrote:
I like everything, but the Letro dosage, it’s just to high for my taste. Everything else looks good, very well planned out.

Are you running Dostinex with this cycle too or Bromo?

If you’re on Swole cat’s program, you’ll get really good results. Good luck! [/quote]