T Nation

Body of Hard Quality and Large Muscular Lump

I think, try that I would like to possess the body like Frank Zane directly really eagerly, but weight is very high, hundred minute digits of fat quality quite are large because of the body not like Frank Zane but of large Asian man such myself in shoes. Some kind of position for the weight which is raised offers most advantages for that kind of body?

It needs in order help is recognized very, as for me practice of the specification which of directly I have solved many years, is not conformity for many qualities of the exactly large muscular lump and to be restricted. Some food eating, it is good?

Hamburger and vegetable on that of the Asian source and the white United States for good proper quantity calorie or many of small calorie rice and not good. Lots of water and clean dried chicken boob is good to?

I see what you did there

Em did you read this back to yourself, before you pressed submit…

clean dried chicken boob
lold

Bang on target.
I just wish things were this obvious to all beginners.

[quote]Chang_Lee wrote:
I think, try that I would like to possess the body like Frank Zane directly really eagerly, but weight is very high, hundred minute digits of fat quality quite are large because of the body not like Frank Zane but of large Asian man such myself in shoes. Some kind of position for the weight which is raised offers most advantages for that kind of body?

It needs in order help is recognized very, as for me practice of the specification which of directly I have solved many years, is not conformity for many qualities of the exactly large muscular lump and to be restricted. Some food eating, it is good?

Hamburger and vegetable on that of the Asian source and the white United States for good proper quantity calorie or many of small calorie rice and not good. Lots of water and clean dried chicken boob is good to?[/quote]

I realize that you’re just using bad translation software…but this is still the funniest shit ever.

The title of this thread sounds like a Fergie song.

My English is not best of this world. I exhaust all power in order to type my the sentence appropriately. Is your thought of my diet good for what to accomplish of body of hard quality and large muscular lump in condition of the terms?

wtf?