Body Hair

Okay, this is probably a topic that guys just don’t like to talk about. But how come every guy with a great physique has no body hair? Do you guys shave your bodies daily? I have a lot of hair. If I shave my arms, the next day I have a visible 5 o’clock shadow that looks awful. I’m way too busy to shave my arms or body daily and I’d feel way too feminine doing this anyway! Do you guys use cream to keep hair permanently off or something? Just curious!

There is a cream/sprat combo that first removes hair and then you spray it everyday for a week to keep the hair from coming back. Once you spray for a week it supposedly keeps hair off for good, but I would guess it only keeps it off for awhile. You see it on a bunch of bodybuilder websites. Don’t use nair for men, my friend tried it and all it did was burn the hell out of his skin.
I shave my arms once maybe twice a week and my chest even less than that, guess I got lucky and my hair stays only on my head.

there is no spray that keeps hair off for good. nair works unless you have sensitive skin. most guys get it waxed once a week or so. the only way to keep off hair is laser tretments.

[quote]budlight1 wrote:
there is no spray that keeps hair off for good. nair works unless you have sensitive skin. most guys get it waxed once a week or so. the only way to keep off hair is laser tretments.[/quote]

Hey thats just what they claim, I said it wouldn’t work. The only way to keep it off for good is laser, but thats expensive as hell. Nair doesn’t do that good of a job I’ve heard, just bic it. I dunno about getting it waxed…seems even more pussy like, even more than it already is shaving your body haha

no matter what its kinda fruity but waxing keeps it off longer is less work and less irratation

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
budlight1 wrote:
there is no spray that keeps hair off for good. nair works unless you have sensitive skin. most guys get it waxed once a week or so. the only way to keep off hair is laser tretments.

Hey thats just what they claim, I said it wouldn’t work. The only way to keep it off for good is laser, but thats expensive as hell. Nair doesn’t do that good of a job I’ve heard, just bic it. I dunno about getting it waxed…seems even more pussy like, even more than it already is shaving your body haha[/quote]

Even laser won’t promise 100% gone forever.

OHHHHHHHH Kelly Clarkson!!!

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
budlight1 wrote:

Hey thats just what they claim, I said it wouldn’t work. The only way to keep it off for good is laser, but thats expensive as hell. Nair doesn’t do that good of a job I’ve heard, just bic it. I dunno about getting it waxed…seems even more pussy like, even more than it already is shaving your body haha[/quote]

Belive me there is ABSOLUTLY NOTHING pussy about getting waxed.

It hurts ALOT! I did it and by the end was dripping with sweat, exhausted and wanted to punch the girl doing it.

I found its not worth it though because by the time your skin heals and is no longer sensitive its time to get waxed AGAIN!

I just use electric clippers like the barber, gets close enough for me and no itch.

I won’t go to a waxing because I look like Steve Carrel with my shirt off and I’m told that scene from 40-Year-Old Virgin was NOT acting!

I tried trimming my chest hair to a more aesthic pattern: thinner in the upper pecs, mostly shaven on the stomach except for a thin “trail” leading down to the pubs.

But it was itchy, and my wife complained I felt “prickley” when we were naked together. She made me promise not to do that again.

[quote]dancar wrote:
I won’t go to a waxing because I look like Steve Carrel with my shirt off and I’m told that scene from 40-Year-Old Virgin was NOT acting!

I tried trimming my chest hair to a more aesthic pattern: thinner in the upper pecs, mostly shaven on the stomach except for a thin “trail” leading down to the pubs.

But it was itchy, and my wife complained I felt “prickley” when we were naked together. She made me promise not to do that again.

[/quote]

I have mentioned it before in other threads, but I have had my back/shoulders waxed for about the past 6-8 months. It is worst the first time - when you have the most hair. Each successive time (every 5 weeks or so) it is a little easier, becasue all the hair doesn’t grow back at once. It hurts though. And drugs don’t help - I tried taking a darvacet once and it did nothing.

[quote]TheWookie wrote:
dancar wrote:

I have mentioned it before in other threads, but I have had my back/shoulders waxed for about the past 6-8 months. It is worst the first time - when you have the most hair. Each successive time (every 5 weeks or so) it is a little easier, becasue all the hair doesn’t grow back at once. It hurts though. And drugs don’t help - I tried taking a darvacet once and it did nothing.[/quote]

thats cause darvocets are weak analgesics take a few oxycodones(percs) or alot and you won’t feel anything. acctually you’ll probably pass out.

[quote]jbodzin wrote:

CrewPierce wrote:
budlight1 wrote:

Hey thats just what they claim, I said it wouldn’t work. The only way to keep it off for good is laser, but thats expensive as hell. Nair doesn’t do that good of a job I’ve heard, just bic it. I dunno about getting it waxed…seems even more pussy like, even more than it already is shaving your body haha

It hurts ALOT! I did it and by the end was dripping with sweat, exhausted and wanted to punch the girl doing it.

I found its not worth it though because by the time your skin heals and is no longer sensitive its time to get waxed AGAIN!

I just use electric clippers like the barber, gets close enough for me and no itch.[/quote]

I 2nd that Waxing is a horrible horrible experiance. I can honestly say having my chest/legs waxed was in the top 5 most painful experiances I ever had.

[quote]bboybean wrote:
jbodzin wrote:

CrewPierce wrote:
budlight1 wrote:

I just use electric clippers like the barber, gets close enough for me and no itch.

I 2nd that Waxing is a horrible horrible experiance. I can honestly say having my chest/legs waxed was in the top 5 most painful experiances I ever had.

[/quote]

is it worse then a women using her teeth?

[quote]budlight1 wrote:
bboybean wrote:
jbodzin wrote:

CrewPierce wrote:
budlight1 wrote:

is it worse then a women using her teeth?[/quote]

No, because when a woman uses her teeth at least there will stll be a “happy ending.”

[quote]jbodzin wrote:

CrewPierce wrote:
budlight1 wrote:

I just use electric clippers like the barber, gets close enough for me and no itch.[/quote]

Well said. That is the route I take as well.