Body Fortress?

hahahahaha

I wish I could upload a pic of all my empties…ALL BODY FORTRESS TUBS !!

hey , it’s what I can afford . I got a fishing habit to support too .

seriously though , the Super Advanced Creatine product does actually improve recovery/DOMS a bit…for me anyway

My friend used to have all his packages shipped to my house. All his itemized mail was sent to my place, too. See if you can have a friend do the same, if you can afford online orders.

Also, do you have money of your own? Buy the stuff without them knowing?

[quote]Padilla7921 wrote:
Zelazo wrote:

My friend used to have all his packages shipped to my house. All his itemized mail was sent to my place, too. See if you can have a friend do the same, if you can afford online orders.

Also, do you have money of your own? Buy the stuff without them knowing?[/quote]

That’s a great idea. I’m 15 right now, but will be turning 16 over the summer and getting a job. It would take alot of work to make sure they don’t notice the missing money but it’s definetly within possibility. Thanks man!

Just say that you’re making more than you actually are. Use the difference to purchase supplements/healthy food.

[quote]Padilla7921 wrote:
Just say that you’re making more than you actually are. Use the difference to purchase supplements/healthy food.[/quote]

Brilliant. Haha thanks man.

[/hijack]