Body Fat Estimate?

14.7658463745%

1 Like

That is pretty precise!

What can I say, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

6 Likes

Should I keep cutting or start lean bulking?

Do you want to get bigger or smaller?

2 Likes

This is where I struggle, I want to get bigger but don’t want to get fatter. At the same time I would like to get to 11% bodyfat before doing so but I hate dieting and having to be carefull what I eat.

I took would enjoying having a cake and eating it.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry. I’d say you’re lean enough where you should focus on quality gains and if you get a little bit (little bit!) softer, it’s really a non-issue at this point.

S

1 Like

I know I hear you, if you were in my shoes what would you do?

Thanks man, what BF % would you say I’m hovering?

I would follow my goals. For me right now, that’s a 265lb log press for reps.

I’d GUESS (and always take guesses with a huge glass of salt, because that’s all they are!) 15+. People don’t understand how lean 10% is so that seems to be the figure that gets thrown about incessantly.

You’re not fat or anything, hell, most “lean” guys are 15% or more. The amount of muscle you carry makes a big different in regard to how lean you appear to be (and vice versa!)

S

2 Likes

Bulk it is, so.

1 Like

Didn’t you start the 5/3/1 BBB plan like a month ago? Sticking with that plan, including the conditioning work that everyone seems to overlook, would be the best bet. Give it a fair shot, follow it to the letter for a few months (including eating smart), and then assess.

5/3/1 in general works “better” the longer you stick with it, so shifting gears to something very different would just short-change yourself.

1 Like

Yes I have been following the 5/3/1 BBB (The 5s Pro FSL Version) and currently on my last week of the 2nd cycle and about to do the 7th week protocol deoad next week.

I currently do the conditioning he recommends which is 2 days of hard conditioning, pushing the prowler on the concrete for 40 yards with 90lbs. I may increase the weight on the Prowler because it’s starting to become a little easier to do and I can finish it about 20 to 25 minutes.

How has your bodyweight and physique changed in that time?

Have you gained X pounds of weight? Gotten visibly leaner? Increased whatever measurements? Etc.

I have gotten visibly leaner, weight has dropped maybe a couple of lbs (4-5).

I have not stalled on any lifts and on my 2nd cycle I was able to add 5lbs to upper lifts and 10lbs to lower lifts training max percentage.

It’s not broke yet so don’t try to fix it.

1 Like

Not trying to fix anything I just know another 2 cycles of doing 531 BBB while eating at a deficit wont work.

I’m just trying to figure out if I’m at a good body fat to start bulking or should I lean out some more and than bulk.